Never knew she had a Magic Carpet on the Crazy 2k Tour

Sokka

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

she flies on every tour :orangu: 

4945ce51d0bb398fceceb8a329b624ea.jpg088.jpg69fb2980deb6168ee8f6a3234722bce1--baby-one-more-time-britney-jean.jpg157.jpg82c912616a335cac02e2834301768b14--britney-spears-tour.jpgorig-19514081.jpgBritney_Spears_-_Till_the_World_Ends_2_(Live_in_Ukraine).jpgbritney-spears-las-vegas-opening-night-12282013-06.jpg

that's why I say she does have input into what happens on her tours, because that's obviously her idea and it's been recurrent. I don't think anyone would dare to tell her to do a thing like this. Certain things from POM were done before in some way, the rain, the bungee jump, the swings, flying on air with a big dress/tail, the original WB intro was kinda like the Oops tour intro as well, descending from a sphere, etc. 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's why I say she does have input into what happens on her tours, because that's obviously her idea and it's been recurrent. I don't think anyone would dare to tell her to do a thing like this. Certain things from POM were done before in some way, the rain, the bungee jump, the swings, flying on air with a big dress/tail, the original WB intro was kinda like the Oops tour intro as well, descending from a sphere, etc. 

now if she could only have the charisma dancing like her old tours :kyliecry:

Archived