Does anyone have VIP Private Show or Sunset Fantasy?

BOBIBCFBG

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MakeMeFweaky said:

Vip private show is at Kohl’s if there’s one near you. Sunset Fantasy isn’t actually available I believe. I think that perfume will be out early next year

Someone reported seeing Sunset Fantasy at a store but I forgot where. It might have been out too early by accident in one location or something. 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I still pray that the Sunset Fantasy mess is a hoax :wontcry: 

Shouldn't it be announced by other stores already if it was coming out in the next months? It's just so random and strange that it has only been posted on that Frankfurt store, but not available for pre-order and no estimated release date. 

It's real lol

99500_54c92422c59dc2dd450da322bd6f5e96_s

The bottle is really pretty and the box is okay. The ad is terrible I mean it's clearly not her lol. And I'm sick of the Fantasies, especially when we already have Island Fantasy and Maui Fantasy. 

10 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

@BOBIBCFBG

I use Fragrantica. A lot of fragrance enthusiasts and connoisseurs comment on just about any perfume, new or old and give in depth reviews.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Britney-Spears/VIP-Private-Show-45658.html

I love that site!

And for video reviewers, I love "The Fragaholic" and "AtheS Perfume" over on youtube. The Fragaholic just did a Britney week very recently. He couldn't do VIP Private Show because he didn't have that one yet. Anyway, highly recommend both channels!

9 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

It's real lol

99500_54c92422c59dc2dd450da322bd6f5e96_s

The bottle is really pretty and the box is okay. The ad is terrible I mean it's clearly not her lol. And I'm sick of the Fantasies, especially when we already have Island Fantasy and Maui Fantasy. 

I love the perfumes and I'm not knocking them by saying this next part. They really do focus a lot on the Fantasies. Why are Curious, Radiance, and Believe so ignored?

2 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I love the perfumes and I'm not knocking them by saying this next part. They really do focus a lot on the Fantasies. Why are Curious, Radiance, and Believe so ignored?

I personally love all the Fantasy fragrances that I know. I have never been able to smell Cosmic/Radiance, Curious perfumes (except "In Control" that I loved it) and Private Show/VIP. And"Believe" is so strong that it makes my head hurt. :eheeek: Every time I tried it the same thing happened, it's annoying.

But unfortunately, in my country there is a 95% chance that you will only find a perfume from the Fantasy line and if you're lucky enough Radiance and/or Believe, but they are hard to find :bpout:. So unless you're a fan or you love her perfumes so much that you search them on the internet, it's impossible for you to know that there are other perfumes except those.

Okey... I just searched on a local  shop' web site and PS is actually on sale in my country (I can't believe it!)... and they promote it as part of the "Fantasy" line.:ineedthetruth::tiffcackle:

soCiDqyH_o.png

2 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I think it’s cause fantasy’s he most popular fragrance, so people are buy her **** if they have something similar that smelled good. No one bought the other perfumes (at least as much as Fantasy)

1 hour ago, Justney said:

So you're all the ones responsible for her keeping the fragrance line alive over everything else. :nopingout: 

Actually, it's non-fan females that mostly keep it alive. It's why she/whoever (is it Estee Lauder? My brain wants to say it is, but I don't think I'm right on the brand) won't make a cologne despite that the majority of Britney's fanbase consists of gay males; it's too dicey a risk, and her music fanbase can't be relied on for good sales figures because... we're not that big anymore.

8 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Actually, it's non-fan females that mostly keep it alive. It's why she/whoever (is it Estee Lauder? My brain wants to say it is, but I don't think I'm right on the brand) won't make a cologne despite that the majority of Britney's fanbase consists of gay males; it's too dicey a risk, and her music fanbase can't be relied on for good sales figures because... we're not that big anymore.

I'm trying to figure out who buys it... in my area I have seen only a few bottles sold over the years at Walgreens and maybe they used to have it at Ross... since then I never have seen it stocked.  Where are people getting it? It's depressing honestly that her perfumes are cheap mark off type fragrances at shitty stores instead of sold at accrual beauty retailers like curious once was. :kyliecry: let's go back to the good ol days when we had more music and only one fragrance. 

7 minutes ago, Justney said:

I'm trying to figure out who buys it... in my area I have seen only a few bottles sold over the years at Walgreens and maybe they used to have it at Ross... since then I never have seen it stocked.  Where are people getting it? It's depressing honestly that her perfumes are cheap mark off type fragrances at shitty stores instead of sold at accrual beauty retailers like curious once was. :kyliecry: let's go back to the good ol days when we had more music and only one fragrance. 

(Ah-- it hit me; it's Elizabeth Arden.) Where you said-- Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS/Rite Aid, little pharmacy stores. I saw Private Show back when it was first released in Walgreens, and Walmart usually has Curious, maybe the original Fantasy (or one of the Remixes), and one or two of the other million spinoffs. And agreed, but you know she loves her perfume empire. :(

12 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

They are the only two Britney fragrances I don't have and I haven't found many reviews online. Anyone have them?

You have every Britney fragrances!! SLAY! So I need your advise if you don't mind 

I want to buy one of her perfume but I don't know which one... (I'm a guy) I want something a bit "Dark" not something fresh and fun if you know what I mean

43 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

(Ah-- it hit me; it's Elizabeth Arden.) Where you said-- Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS/Rite Aid, little pharmacy stores. I saw Private Show back when it was first released in Walgreens, and Walmart usually has Curious, maybe the original Fantasy (or one of the Remixes), and one or two of the other million spinoffs. And agreed, but you know she loves her perfume empire. :(

I always look for her perfumes when i go to those places but never see them.  So I'm always baffled that they sell so much. At least she gives us perfume promo. :kyliecry:

Archived