Matt Lauer - ****** predator

CloseMyEyes1457

So I remembered that this guy had an interview with our Brit, but I couldn't place which one, and then it hit me it's the one where she was an emotional trainwreck. 

I was never really interested in watching this whole thing because it broke my heart from seeing a few minutes how vulnerable and miserable state of mind she was in, and I hated how people used those seconds where she starts crying making it like some sort of a meme with a gay analogy.

Now that I watch it, I'm quite shocked at how rude he was with her. 

"Is it even possible for your child to have a normal life? How are you going to do that Britney?

When she says "I have to believe I'm here for a reason". Then he goes: "What is the reason Britney?", "Why are you still here?"

The whole interview he's passively aggressively kind of condescending towards her, and she talks back with him as if he was some kind of a friend. I love how the comments in the video point out that if it were them they'd punch that guy like 3 minutes in his outrageously awful questions.

And then I also read what happened with Anne Hathaway (I actually never heard those news that she went pantiless anywhere - weird how one misses that kind of trash gossiping since I assume it was everywhere the day after)

http://perezhilton.com/2017-11-29-matt-lauer-anne-hathaway-2012-creepy-interview#.WiBfiEqnFPY

And then he asked a question about Zayn's substance abuse, alluding that he lied about the reason why he couldn't attend their album promotion

I'm from Europe so I didn't know much about him before these new broke out, but does this interview seem normal to you? Did this guy enjoy good reputation and ratings before this whole fiasco? If so, how? Why is it that these pigs come into light just now when from all his interviews I have watched all I see is a disgusting bully :britstare11:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not condescending to her. he was being compassionate to her and letting her speak how she actually felt. he wasnt sugarcoating things, he was making her feel comfortable so she would give a good interview. every journalist does it in their own way. britney spoke like an idiot a lot in that interview, dont blame matt for her being a disaster lol.

32 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

@hyoga and @CloseMyEyes1457 you can down vote me all you want but it's the truth. You either don't know how interviewers work or you are blind to how Britney portrayed herself during that interview. Or prob just both :cutesybrit:

She just hoped that taking on the victim role would solve the problem, but it made it only worse for her unfortunately 

11 minutes ago, annonymous said:

She just hoped that taking on the victim role would solve the problem, but it made it only worse for her unfortunately 

Yeah I think she was so desperate to be heard and she was prob hormonal from the pregnancy. But she looked badly (hair, makeup, outfit) and she was popping gum and she's not an eloquent person.

3 hours ago, annonymous said:

I actually liked the interview and think he was respectful....

3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

He conducted a good and fair interview. He didn’t ask her anything she told him not to.

Now yes, he’s disgusting for the ****** harassment, but he was good at his job.

In truth, it actually was a very well conducted interview but asking if she was a bad mom while pregnant probably wasn't great.

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

In truth, it actually was a very well conducted interview but asking if she was a bad mom while pregnant probably wasn't great.

He wasn’t asking her if she was a bad mom, he was just telling her what the narrative was with the general public and gave her the platform to defend herself. He actually came off as somewhat empathetic.

yeah I mean he's one of the most famous news reporter in USA. He's been with the Today show for like 20 years. I don't know why people liked him so much. I remember he did an interview with some actress (Anne Hathaway) and he said well a lot has changed since i've interviewed you last. "i've seen you naked" referring to some scene in a movie

I thought that was kinda awkward

8 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

yeah I mean he's one of the most famous news reporter in USA. He's been with the Today show for like 20 years. I don't know why people liked him so much. I remember he did an interview with some actress (Anne Hathaway) and he said well a lot has changed since i've interviewed you last. "i've seen you naked" referring to some scene in a movie

I mentioned it in the original topic post. She was captured pentiless on the premiere of one of her movies, and he said to her: I have seen a lot of you lately. Now tell me, what did you learn from that night? 

That people are pricks I guess, especially him

8 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

omg I have to do this. You actually haven't watched that interview on time. You searched youtube and found this video:

and you confused her   with sandra bullock:tiffcackle:

40 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

30 minutes ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

I mentioned it in the original topic post. She was captured pentiless on the premiere of one of her movies, and he said to her: I have seen a lot of you lately. Now tell me, what did you learn from that night? 

That people are pricks I guess, especially him

I think He was fair in that particular situation. Anne is not my cup of tea. but great actress as seen above :bang:

I find him hot and smart, but his wife is way too territorial :tiffcackle: jk my cat is.

I really don't like that one interview he did with Britney, She wasn't in good place and **** backfired. 

Archived