Rate Britney's albums out of 5 stars

BOBIBCFBG

We do a lot of ranking on here but let's look at each album on their own, not in relation with each other. We'll use a 10 star system to keep it simple.

1 - absolutely shitty
2 - very bad
3 - pretty bad
4 - below average
5 - average
6 - better than average
7 - really, really good
8 - amazing
9 - almost flawless
10 - flawless

Mine:

BOMT - 7
OIDIA - 9
Britney - 8
ITZ - 10
Blackout - 10
Circus - 8
FF - 9
BJ - 6
Glory - 10

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • BOMT     ★ ★ ★ ✩ ✩     (3/5)
  • OIDIA:     ★ ★ ★ ★ ✩     (4/5)
  • Britney:   ★ ★ ✩ ✩ ✩     (2/5)
  • ITZ:          ★ ★ ★ ★ ★    (5/5)
  • BO:          ★ ★ ★ ★ ★     (5/5)
  • Circus:    ★ ★ ★ ✩ ✩     (3/5)
  • FF:           ★ ★ ★ ✩ ✩     (3/5)
  • BJ:           ★ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩     (1/5)
  • Glory:      ★ ★ ★ ★ ✩     (4/5)
1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

Thoughts for those who think baby one more time deserves such a low score? I haven’t listened to the album in a long time but when I got my vinyl I fell in love with it again. Incredible vocals. I honestly think it’s better than the second half of the Britney album. (The singles are the only stand outs)

The non singles on ...Baby One More Time in my opinion aren't really much of a standout. The singles are really what drives it up the way. There's no hidden gems or smashes that got away. Although I do love I'll Never Stop Loving You and Autumn Goodbye, they deserved slots on the standard over The Beat Goes On, Soda Pop, E-Mail My Heart.

Oops! has Don't Go Knockin' On My Door, Satisfaction, Can't Make You Love Me, One Kiss From You, Where Are You Now. Britney has Lonely, Before The Goodbye, I Run Away.

17 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The non singles on ...Baby One More Time in my opinion aren't really much of a standout. The singles are really what drives it up the way. There's no hidden gems or smashes that got away. Although I do love I'll Never Stop Loving You and Autumn Goodbye, they deserved slots on the standard over The Beat Goes On, Soda Pop, E-Mail My Heart.

Oops! has Don't Go Knockin' On My Door, Satisfaction, Can't Make You Love Me, One Kiss From You, Where Are You Now. Britney has Lonely, Before The Goodbye, I Run Away.

My heart is breaking because you mentioned soda pop and email my heart as not being worthy. I mean I get the cheese of email my heart. I don’t know if it’s the nostalgia and it takes me back to a good place but that album is just pure bubble gum for me. It makes me happy and the songs are fun.

Going down oops, I think it is a solid album. All those songs you mentioned are amazing. Its funny because the songs on the Britney album you mentioned aren’t on my copy except lonely. 

4 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

My heart is breaking because you mentioned soda pop and email my heart as not being worthy. I mean I get the cheese of email my heart. I don’t know if it’s the nostalgia and it takes me back to a good place but that album is just pure bubble gum for me. It makes me happy and the songs are fun.

Going down oops, I think it is a solid album. All those songs you mentioned are amazing. Its funny because the songs on the Britney album you mentioned aren’t on my copy except lonely. 

I don't hate those songs, I just feel like they are a little too cheese and juvenile, where as the bonus tracks feel a bit more mature and have aged better. I wouldn't get rid of the more kiddie songs, but just stick them as bonus songs or B-Sides. Oops! is actually one of her best albums, imo. It's very cohesive and emotive. I do hate when region specific bonus tracks are some of the highlights from an album (Amnesia says hi). They should have just slotted them all on one disc. My copy is:

Spoiler

01 I'm A Slave 4 U
02 Overprotected
03 Lonely
04 I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
05 Boys
06 Anticipating
07 I Love Rock 'N' Roll
08 Cinderella
09 Let Me Be
10 Bombastic Love
11 That's Where You Take Me