BRITNEY'S HAIR IS SO EFFING BAD

CharlieBlue8

On 11/29/2017 at 5:26 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

She needs a better stylist. I have no idea who is doing her hair but they do an awful job. You can read comments all the time where women are literally laughing at how bad her tracks are. She needs to get a black woman in there to properly put her extensions in.

Her hair is done by dimitri gianettos. I don’t know if he does it all the time though. He seems very proud of his work with her. I think he’s good. He does hair for other girls too. Regardless, Britney’s hair is just bad news. Part of me thinks that despite getting the best hair and makeup artist, Britney’s situation causes them to do half *** work. Either she doesn’t like sitting in the chair or can’t sit in the chair for long periods or like they do her look and right before she appears on stage or in public she finds a way to mess it up. Something I noticed is Britney doesn’t give a ****. Did you remember carpool karaoke where she was picking at her scalp and her hair ended up being out of place? 

http://instagram.com/giannetos

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Her hair is done by dimitri gianettos. I don’t know if he does it all the time though. He seems very proud of his work with her. I think he’s good. He does hair for other girls too. Regardless, Britney’s hair is just bad news. Part of me thinks that despite getting the best hair and makeup artist, Britney’s situation causes them to do half *** work. Either she doesn’t like sitting in the chair or can’t sit in the chair for long periods or like they do her look and right before she appears on stage or in public she finds a way to mess it up. Something I noticed is Britney doesn’t give a ****. Did you remember carpool karaoke where she was picking at her scalp and her hair ended up being out of place? 

I’m assuming he only does it for important shows and events? Most of the time when Britney walks out with that messy bun or like the OP’s video I feel like she just combs and goes. It doesn’t look as nice as other events.

Even when she wears wigs they look bad & with all that money she still can't afford a good hairline!! At the bare minimum put that wig behind your natural hairline or are they just hiring youtubers now to be her glam squad????  I mean **** somebody reach out to wigsbyvanity maybe they'll sponsor her :)  

On 11/29/2017 at 2:26 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

She needs a better stylist. I have no idea who is doing her hair but they do an awful job. You can read comments all the time where women are literally laughing at how bad her tracks are. She needs to get a black woman in there to properly put her extensions in.

It's not the stylists, it's Britney. I've known people who worked on her and she doesn't let them properly cut and blend the extensions in. She has have every type of extension possible and has been to ALL the best stylists and colorists. For the original Make Me video she only allowed the stylist 15 minutes for her hair.

Her weaves are terrible. Her hair is never blended with the weave and you can always tell where her hair is. You  shouldn't be able to see that. You also shouldn't ever see her tracks and you always see them! Also, sometimes the quality of her weave hair is bad. Her actual hair looks to be thin and broken off. It's bad all the way around. She needs to quit weaves and wear lacefronts like every other popstar does. 

3 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

It's not the stylists, it's Britney. I've known people who worked on her and she doesn't let them properly cut and blend the extensions in. She has have every type of extension possible and has been to ALL the best stylists and colorists. For the original Make Me video she only allowed the stylist 15 minutes for her hair.

any idea why she's so fussy/unprofessional? that is really disappointing to read but unfortunately not surprising.

9 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

He has a video with Britney on his IG :o Never saw that!

Her hair is actually fine here tho, i mean minus the fact that it is dead and looks yellow but the haircut is ok. I hate when she has very  long and curly hair. Straight shorter hair and parted bangs always been good on her. Now  a more natural and  darker shade of blonde would be nice and stop extensions or at least get some healthy ones. 

This shade would be nice 

543ca89cd5abbd0fb88d49f50a795a69.jpg

Archived