BRITNEY'S HAIR IS SO EFFING BAD

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Like I get she wants to spend her allowance on her own personal stuff and she should but why I don’t get is why her team can’t hire a glam squad to look after her?  She has all these unnecessary people on her team that does nothing. It’s a business expense for God’s sakes.

That doesn't look too bad to me. I just think she needs hair that she can manage. Length that she can take care of, going back to her natural hair color and leaving it alone. I'm not trying to be a ***** when I say this next part. Her hair's been through so much that I'm surprised she has a healthy scalp and hair. I think of when she first shaved her head and it seemed like she slapped in extensions just as soon as the stubble had grown out. It looked bad and it just couldn't have been healthy in the long run. Or any time that she has an extension accident and some gets ripped out or she rips it out herself. It just can't be good for her natural hair and scalp. 

Archived