This Is Pure Evil..

Guest riccus

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Omg the comments are wild :triggered:

Numerous researchers have observed several physical anatomical oddities in her appearance that have masculine skeletal features and indicate that she was born a male and was transgendered to a he she female. If she would come forward and announce this to be true to the World its soul may find peace.

I mean not that we saw her lady parts , whole world seen it with us. :kyliecry:

8 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Omg the comments are wild :triggered:

Numerous researchers have observed several physical anatomical oddities in her appearance that have masculine skeletal features and indicate that she was born a male and was transgendered to a he she female. If she would come forward and announce this to be true to the World its soul may find peace.

3 minutes ago, riccus said:

I mean not that we saw her lady parts , whole world seen it with us. :kyliecry:

WORK *****! BE OUR DRAG QUEEN BY FORCE!
THIS IS A CHILD *** SLAVE!  THESE ARE NOT MALE HIPS. 

@Kiiddy @Dynasty @Iced Tea @SexyJeans 

@JustLuvMe

What a load of ****!!!  Those comments are even worse....What are these people on?  Literally believe anything, "Saving up money from POM to become a Master of her destiny" WTF?!  Some people are crazy! I'm not saying there is def not an Illuminati group or something like that, but this story is fake as ****.

:umsaywhat:  :britlol: :squintney:

Archived