How have your memories/experiences shaped your opinions of Britney songs?

Urbanney

Have you had experiences that caused you to like a Britney song more or caused you to hate a Britney song you previously loved? Tell us what happened sis :bey:

Here's my example. So, I've liked Work ***** for a while now. However, I've been going out lately and it always plays at the club I go to. Every time it comes on, I lose my ****. It's now becoming one of my favorite Britney songs ever because I'm forming such good memories and having such a good time because of the song. I'm liking it more and more.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Work ***** came out when i started questioning my sexuality (wasn't bc of the song lol it was bc of a guy in my class but he was straight) so i always find work ***** to be about working hard to get to new places and make new discoveries 

then Britney Jean came out when came out to my friends and stuff, but the songs that really stood out to me were Alien (i thought i was the only gay in school and didn't think id find a guy) and Hold On Tight 

then things didn't work out with the guy bc he was straight and i played everytime over and over again bc the line "at night i pray that soon your face will fade away" really resonated with me :soyeah: to me its a song about trying get over and have closure with a past relationship, no matter what happened, and being the bigger person and apologizing

Archived