bbmm

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be happy with My Only Wish getting a videoclip. At least a live performance we can have on VEVO.

It's such a timeless masterpiece. It's never too late.

If she ever made a Xmas album, it would have to be all original songs, maybe just one classic at the end of the album. I want bops and just a few ballads here and there.

I'm talking about Max Martin of course :lessons: But imagine if she mixed another rhythms and sounds into it, like FF-ish or Blackout-ish :hype:

2 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Tracklist Leaked:

1...Santa Baby One More Time

2. I'm A Sleigh 4 U

3. Me And Festive Music

4. Gift Me More

5. Ebenezer

6. Put Your Star On My Christmas Tree

7. Work Grinch

8. My Only Wish This Year Remix Feat G Eazy Tinashe & Beyonce

i died :mcorangu::shadelaugh::imok:

4 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Am I the only one who finds Christmas albums kinda tacky? Especially since everyone is doing them and they're all kinda forgettable - I mean Mariah is the queen. :mattafact:

I'm glad she's done a xmas song and a very good one, since I can still hear it on radios here around Xmas time (and our radios don't even play Britney...like never :crying1:  with the exception of S&S).

In the last week I've heard Toxic on radio about four times. 

I love Xmas music so I think there are a lot of fab albums.

Kelly Clarkson

Trans Siberian Orchestra 

Elvis

Lindsey Stirling

Sia's Xmas album is great. I actually dislike her but it's a bop

Thats just a few and of course Mariah 

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

In the last week I've heard Toxic on radio about four times. 

I love Xmas music so I think there are a lot of fab albums.

Kelly Clarkson

Trans Siberian Orchestra 

Elvis

Lindsey Stirling

Sia's Xmas album is great. I actually dislike her but it's a bop

Thats just a few and of course Mariah 

Oh, I live in Slovenia, a small European country and here the radios play only hip music like Despacito, Justin Bieber, Adele, etc... I rarely hear Britney, so yeah, situation is pretty different. But like I've said - they played S&S like every single hour when it was out for almost a year or two, it was a monster hit here and I still hear it often (even when I went out in the club, they played a good remix of it :groovin:)

And I agree, those albums/songs are good but I just think gp forget about them quickly, only Mariah Carey stayed relevant in that department even after 87 years :Lshark:I mean most of the people I know don't even know Sia had a xmas album (and she's big now), let alone Kelly Clarkson or any other pop star that tried that. 

51 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Oh, I live in Slovenia, a small European country and here the radios play only hip music like Despacito, Justin Bieber, Adele, etc... I rarely hear Britney, so yeah, situation is pretty different. But like I've said - they played S&S like every single hour when it was out for almost a year or two, it was a monster hit here and I still hear it often (even when I went out in the club, they played a good remix of it :groovin:)

And I agree, those albums/songs are good but I just think gp forget about them quickly, only Mariah Carey stayed relevant in that department even after 87 years :Lshark:I mean most of the people I know don't even know Sia had a xmas album (and she's big now), let alone Kelly Clarkson or any other pop star that tried that. 

It probably is different there. Here Kelly's album did great. Actually I think it's one of the albums that pushed Britney to 4th first week with bj

Honestly Mariah is in her own league for Xmas songs. 

4 hours ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Am I the only one who finds Christmas albums kinda tacky? Especially since everyone is doing them and they're all kinda forgettable - I mean Mariah is the queen. :mattafact:

I'm glad she's done a xmas song and a very good one, since I can still hear it on radios here around Xmas time (and our radios don't even play Britney...like never :crying1:  with the exception of S&S).

I heard Everytime on the radio while eating at a local restaurant a few days ago and it made me so happy!

I'd like a Christmas album. My Only Wish is a cute song and I'd like to see her do more songs like that. She can also do covers of Christmas classics, I'd like to see her do White Christmas. But PLEASE no All I Want For Christmas Is You!! Unpopular opinion but I think it's one of the most overplayed and annoying Christmas songs.

Archived