Britney enlisted at Maverick Records

Pickle Rick

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

When you realize every single person featured on Glory is part of RCA :ineedthetruth:

So we can guess who will be featured on all of b10 tracks. I could see Bscky G and Wiz Khalifa. What are your guesses :groovin:

Yep said this is another thread and it seems like a complete conflict of interest. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, LELE said:

Becky G was very successful in Latin America with her song 'Mayores', she is not an unknown singer

I didn't say they weren't successful. She was also in power rangers. I like her but I'm just saying who I can see on a feature. 

G-Eazy isn't a flop and he didn't help either. 

3 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

Yep said this is another thread and it seems like a complete conflict of interest. 

It's probably really cheap and that's why. They all bring label mates 

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I didn't say they weren't successful. She was also in power rangers. I like her but I'm just saying who I can see on a feature. 

G-Eazy isn't a flop and he didn't help either. 

It's probably really cheap and that's why. They all bring label mates 

Come to think of it they might actually PAY HER., which would explain a lot as none of these acts have major fanbases that correlate with Britneys. 

Archived