This is the peak of her personality

Guest riccus

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

It’s like she’s a different person now. So sad. I just hope she is as happy as she can be 

I don't understand the whole thing man. Why she stopped acting like herself.Or maybe this was herseşf and she was just playing "britney spears" ..I dunno.. It's so bad we lost this personality. I wonder how would she become as an involved grown woman if she stay true to her old self. 

12 minutes ago, riccus said:

I don't understand the whole thing man. Why she stopped acting like herself.Or maybe this was herseşf and she was just playing "britney spears" ..I dunno.. It's so bad we lost this personality. I wonder how would she become as an involved grown woman if she stay true to her old self. 

I think it’s a mixture of anxiety, being conditioned into thinking the way she used to be was the wrong way to be, and apathy. But then again it could be anything.

15 minutes ago, riccus said:

I dont think you can fake this. I think she really was like this, or maybe *****?? I hope not..

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

I don't think the 2003-2007 Britney was her real personality

When people go through a bad time in their life, they may start acting different.. especially if they're addicted to meds like she was :ponderney:

17 minutes ago, riccus said:

It was her for sure, you can’t hide this emotion

:kyliecry:

21 minutes ago, riccus said:

Mental health + being more mature. But I think the main factor for the change in her personality is suffering either bipolar disorder, anxiety or whatever and I know it sounds very typical but 2007 played a big part in that change. She went through a lot.

52 minutes ago, riccus said:

I think tis also partially anxiety on television now. When you watch FTR, you still see the Britney in the Kimmel interview. She just gets nervous and now you dont see that in public appearances anymore.

u guys are so ******* dramatic. mentally shes not 21 anymore and shes stated many times she doesn't like interviews not to mention her anxiety issues. "but! the breakdown changed her!" no fuckheads she grew up, isn't comfortable speaking infront of the camera and is probably sick of people referring to that period in her life burn.gif

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

u guys are so ******* dramatic. mentally shes not 21 anymore and shes stated many times she doesn't like interviews not to mention her anxiety issues. "but! the breakdown changed her!" no fuckheads she grew up, isn't comfortable speaking infront of the camera and is probably sick of people referring to that period in her life burn.gif

ur literally the most dramatic person in this thread :sneer:

Archived