Britney Did An Interview For A Brian Friedman Dvd ?

Guest riccus

2a35110006dedb227d660cc5fd729897.png

Never-before available on digital comes the director’s cut, re-master and re-release of “DANCE FREESTYLE”, the iconic instructional dance video featuring pop-star choreography by Brian Friedman and interviews from Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Mýa and more – now streaming for the first time on Amazon Prime and TVOD platforms.

Britney Spears' "Overprotected." Representing a unique opportunity to learn the insiders moves that professional dancers take years to pick up, this tutorial will have you working the dance floor just like you've always wanted.”

Amazon reviewer, Julio C. Castellasnos Jr. wrote, “Not only do you learn choreography to songs like ‘Overprotected’ by Britney Spears and ‘My Love is Like Wo’ by Mya, you get to see the whole process of audition and preparation to be a dancer for Brian Friedman. There are also interviews with the celebrities he has worked with and an actual warm-up exercise video included.”

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3571602

ps:it says it released on 2004 dvd . And it has some Britney moments on the trailer.wtf I've never seen this. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whatever you guys say I dislike some of his work. I don't like toxic choreography which is only watchable because of Britney's energy. and I don't like hold it against me it's too aggressive. There's a fine line between being too agressive and  actually looking aestetic , hiam choreo did not have this element.

I'm here for slave and overprotected and all the work he done for her this era.but other than that. He has flaws on his choreography. 

Archived