Do you see Scream & Shout as a dark or a light song?

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

I see it as a dark song that makes me feel a little selfish and therefore is dark. Think about it, it is about attention for example ("all eyes on us")

I do think that it has some subconscious programming to it.

What's  your relation to the song? How would you describe the song?

I think #thatpower is much lighter compared to S&S, but S&S has a theatrical effect.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love that question. We should discuss all her other work and if we view it as light or dark, or maybe even dim haha

I see it as light, although I see Britneys verse, especially the first one in the beginning of the song before Will.i.am has to say a few words in it, as dark. It's just so dominant and the accent gives it another twist.. also the way she says "their watching us", the words US, with a crack and echo in it, like the grudge or something. Sounds sort of demonic.

2 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Love that question. We should discuss all her other work and if we view it as light or dark, or maybe even dim haha

I see it as light, although I see Britneys verse, especially the first one in the beginning of the song before Will.i.am has to say a few words in it, as dark. It's just so dominant and the accent gives it another twist.. also the way she says "their watching us", the words US, with a crack and echo in it, like the grudge or something. Sounds sort of demonic.

:ineedthetruth:

You need to go watch the conjuring or something 

Archived