her hand D:

over-protected-life

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well her choreos now doesn't keep all her body busy, she's barely moving, there's no fluidity , no real moves. It also seems like there are some blanks in between different steps. I believe she simply doesn't know what to do with her body, her hands especially, during some moments so she has these stupid mannerisms. It's just like touching her hair and all.

It happens to me when i'm walking and i don't have a bag or my phone in my hand or  whatever and then i suddenly think of my hands and i just don't know what to do with them. And i end up touching my hair, scratching my forehead or doing weird moves with  my fingers like touching my nails my thumb, or my thumb and my index finger touching each other.... many  weird things actually. And it may be more complex with  people suffering from anxiety. 

1 hour ago, Derrick said:

It’s definitely a nervous thing. She gets anxiety performing now I guess. I took this video when I went to her show in sept. 

Omg now this is truly scary

im betting she has OCD

i had it for a long time, still kinda do but way less now, and we have to do little tasks like that. Do a hand movement like this or touch something like that. Its awful. And it really seems like shes having to touch the dancers hands in this video.

out mind when we have an OCD attack is like “if i dont dont this dancer hand 4 times before coming down my family will die” and stuff like that. I bet she has it. I never thought about it before relating to her but it makes sense.

10 hours ago, Derrick said:

It’s definitely a nervous thing. She gets anxiety performing now I guess. I took this video when I went to her show in sept. 

Yeah this makes me sad. I saw her in August and I didn’t notice any of this. Seeing it here makes me sad and wonder why she continues to do this if she gets so nervous. 

13 hours ago, Nando. said:

out mind when we have an OCD attack is like “if i dont dont this dancer hand 4 times before coming down my family will die” and stuff like that. I bet she has it. I never thought about it before relating to her but it makes sense.

Ugh I have OCD and this kills me because like you said it's the stupid irrational things that we are like "forced" to do, and for me it has gotten worse lately so I can't imagine how must it feel to have an episode while performing like Britney. :ehno:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived