her hand D:

over-protected-life

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just a silly move to entertain the viewer while she is resting a bit before her next move... just like the hair flips, the overused of facial expressions without purpose sometimes, etc.:gloss:

POM just needs to end and she definitely needs a break to get new ideas and forget some vicious things she has been doing when it comes to performing. :verycool:

5 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Britney comes out on WB

giphy.gif

Womanizer breakdown

giphy.gif

Comes down the stairs on POM

giphy.gif

During Everytime's bridge

giphy.gif

Touch Of My Hand

giphy.gif

End of the show

giphy.gif

Her face doesn't even move. She really needs to lay off the botox. This looks like it hurts. 

5 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Britney comes out on WB

giphy.gif

Womanizer breakdown

giphy.gif

Comes down the stairs on POM

giphy.gif

During Everytime's bridge

giphy.gif

Touch Of My Hand

giphy.gif

End of the show

giphy.gif

Her face doesn't even move. She really needs to lay off the botox. This looks like it hurts. 

48 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Is it an anxiety move? I saw @PokemonSpears said it was a way for her to keep busy and I agree, but it almost seems like it stems from being anxious.

Definitely. :mhm: 

I don't have anxiety (as a permanent condition, as far as I know) but constantly I find myself doing strange things, not rapid movements like Britney's, but things like putting my thumb's fingernail against my lips :rude2me: (without biting) or touching my left scapula with my right hand. I still haven't found a connection between, I don't know, my job or other kind of problems that could stress me and cause this kind of things, suddenly I just find myself talking to people, showing them my right elbow lol but what I'm sure of is that I do that when I feel like I don't know what to do with my hands/arms when I'm walking, or just when I'm seating talking with someone else. Some days it's stronger than others. 

Now whatever condition is that Britney has, must be even more logical that she falls into this kind of mannerisms, that we've seen have evolved from the rapid mid-crouching, the head tilting, the chest explosion, the butt wiping, and now the jerking move. She would need some kind of dance therapy, but she should dance to her own songs. I mean, at this point when we're just 5 or 4 shows away from the end of the residency, there's no point, but in an ideal world, she should've dance on repeat to her own music, with a real choreographer, and find a way to fill all the empty spaces with moves that looked more natural, that felt more natural, that helped her relax instead of mortifying her more, for whatever reason that is. 

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Definitely. :mhm: 

I don't have anxiety (as a permanent condition, as far as I know) but constantly I find myself doing strange things, not rapid movements like Britney's, but things like putting my thumb's fingernail against my lips :rude2me: (without biting) or touching my left scapula with my right hand. I still haven't found a connection between, I don't know, my job or other kind of problems that could stress me and cause this kind of things, suddenly I just find myself talking to people, showing them my right elbow lol but what I'm sure of is that I do that when I feel like I don't know what to do with my hands/arms when I'm walking, or just when I'm seating talking with someone else. Some days it's stronger than others. 

Now whatever condition is that Britney has, must be even more logical that she falls into this kind of mannerisms, that we've seen have evolved from the rapid mid-crouching, the head tilting, the chest explosion, the butt wiping, and now the jerking move. She would need some kind of dance therapy, but she should dance to her own songs. I mean, at this point when we're just 5 or 4 shows away from the end of the residency, there's no point, but in an ideal world, she should've dance on repeat to her own music, with a real choreographer, and find a way to fill all the empty spaces with moves that looked more natural, that felt more natural, that helped her relax instead of mortifying her more, for whatever reason that is. 

That's fair, and I could see it being the case. I get that way at work because it's extremely customer service based and I get really nervous when speaking to strangers, so I can't even imagine it on a bigger/worse scale. 

I absolutely agree that she should take part in dance therapy; really, I think it's something she should do in her time off once POM ends.

Archived