her hand D:

over-protected-life

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Juano said:

I'm actually more worried about her attitude throughout the whole video than her hand movements. Girl looks surprised all the time. She lost the fierce and bold personality she once had on stage. 

this! If her dancers can manage to be engaged and fierce eventhough im sure they are bored as **** with the easy and basic choreo... so should Britney. She just isnt trying. Because we all know she can if she tries.

8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

this! If her dancers can manage to be engaged and fierce eventhough im sure they are bored as **** with the easy and basic choreo... so should Britney. She just isnt trying. Because we all know she can if she tries.

When she first started the residency she was definitely more into it. Now she looks great and in shape, she might be a little more precise dance-wise but she lacks of stage presence. Sometimes I look at her perform and she seems to be delivering a show for kids.  She is cute and all but Britney's always been FIRE performing, that's what she was known for. Now she is always smiling or doing weird faces that usually ruin the **** vibe of the show. 

21 minutes ago, Juano said:

I'm actually more worried about her attitude throughout the whole video than her hand movements. Girl looks surprised all the time. She lost the fierce and bold personality she once had on stage. 

Britney comes out on WB

giphy.gif

Womanizer breakdown

giphy.gif

Comes down the stairs on POM

giphy.gif

During Everytime's bridge

giphy.gif

Touch Of My Hand

giphy.gif

End of the show

giphy.gif