Queen of being more perfect, before being perfect (video)

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That edit is fugly, they made a beautiful unique looking 18 yrs old girl look like a 30 yrs old generic looking woman, beauty was never about perfection or science anyway, it's about character (call me out on it as much as you like but one thing I hate about photoshop and cosmetic surgery is that it tends to remove any character from one's face and then they just become generic and boring). 

5 minutes ago, Anita **** said:

That edit is fugly, they made a beautiful unique looking 18 yrs old girl look like a 30 yrs old generic looking woman, beauty was never about perfection or science anyway, it's about character (call me out on it as much as you like but one thing I hate about photoshop and cosmetic surgery is that it tends to remove any character from one's face and then they just become generic and boring). 

I'm not against improving looks if it affects the person too much but i hate how they do little things like Britney's,Angelina Jolie's or Scarlett Johansson's nose,some eyebrow lifts to look like other movie stars and it goes like that.I understand it's their choices but i'm having hard time to understand some of them.

Archived