Britney Made it to top 10 World’s Highest paid Women in Music for 2017

alienatedNey

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, it's crazy that #'s 3-10 earned approximately the same amount ($33 million at #10; $44 million at #3). But #1 is so far above everyone else (Beyonce, with $105 million). That's insane. I'm not even a fan of Beyonce's, but she's definitely a hard worker, so good for her. :bey:

Obviously, Britney is also doing incredibly well. Personally, I can't even fathom having that amount of money. But I'm glad that Britney also gives back through means such as the new cancer center. 

I was calculating from the 7500 people she's met at the meet and greet if the meet and greet is 1000 that makes 7 500 000 and if it's 1500 that makes profit of only  meet and greets 11 250 000. (Sorry not sure what is the exact price of MG ) just crazy to think about. Altho 7500 people is a lot to be fair for 4 years. 

Guest Brichney.
7 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Damn, it's crazy that #'s 3-10 earned approximately the same amount ($33 million at #10; $million at #3). But #1 is so far above everyone else (Beyonce, with $105 million). That's insane. I'm not even a fan of Beyonce's, but she's definitely a hard worker, so good for her. :bey:

Obviously, Britney is also doing incredibly well. Personally, I can't even fathom having that amount of money. But I'm glad that Britney also gives back through means such as the new cancer center. 

Sacrificing humans and babies has worked for thiefonce, I guess. Working really hard to please her master, Satan. :bey:

Archived