I hate how Slumber Party is underrated

G L O R Y

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slumber Party is a great song and was a solid choice for single release and  the music video for it is one of Brithey’s best yet it’s such a shame that it wasn’t celebrated more or even promoted. To think she still has not performed it live is such a travesty. A bit like the Glory album... so much potential! 

SP is a great pop song, and nearly everyone (fans and critics alike) considered it a stand-out track from Glory initially. Of course, once a song doesn't perform well, then the fanbase inevitably starts to hate it. :sickofu:

I still love the track, but prefer the original version far more than the (really unnecessary) Tinashe collaboration.

12 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

SP is a great pop song, and nearly everyone (fans and critics alike) considered it a stand-out track from Glory initially. Of course, once a song doesn't perform well, then the fanbase inevitably starts to hate it. :sickofu:

I still love the track, but prefer the original version far more than the (really unnecessary) Tinashe collaboration.

You can look at my past posts, I thought it was weak from the start :sneer:

Archived