Sunset Fantasy already available at Frankfurt Airport (pics and info)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

And I insist with the fonts. All the Fantasy spin-offs have a different font for the edition's name that differs from the Fantasy font. This one uses the same font for the words Sunset and Fantasy. Everything is possible though, but it would be the first time in more than 10 years, after a million fragrances that they use the same font for both words. The only exception was the Fantasy Twist, but at some extent it was still the original Fantasy with the Midnight.

Hide contents

68488_xlarge.jpg51CiHCuYfsL.jpg

britney-spears-circus-fantasy1.jpg 9011_Britney%20Spears%20Fantasy%20Island

o.24111.jpg719346607056.jpg

britney_naughty.jpgo.27657.jpg

2938700.JPGo.33312.jpg

o.33121.jpgo.36953.jpg

o.50867.jpg

Maybe they used all the free fonts available on the computer of their graphic design intern and they won't bother downloading or buying new ones? :britdrown:

• Super Mods
19 hours ago, Isla. said:

Myah Fantasy. Apple Fantasy. Glory Fantasy. Piece Of Me Fantasy. Slumber Party Fantasy. SWEET SWEET FANTASY.

“Glory Fantasy: Transport yourself to another dimension where Glory has 4 singles, 4 music videos, is double platinum, and received all the promotion it deserved.”

:meltdown:

Archived