Sunset Fantasy already available at Frankfurt Airport (pics and info)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Isla. said:

We need another Believe perfume. How has it not had a follow up?

I like Believe but not too in love with it, it smells very syrupy on my skin ( well I’m a guy ) but it’s definitely unisex WHICH IS TRENDY RIGHT NOW so why can’t they make more of that and surprised at Larry for not jumping on it since he’s all about the trends.  

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I like Believe but not too in love with it, it smells very syrupy on my skin ( well I’m a guy ) but it’s definitely unisex WHICH IS TRENDY RIGHT NOW so why can’t they make more of that and surprised at Larry for not jumping on it since he’s all about the trends.  

Yeah a unisex fragrance would be cool, I know Rihanna and Gaga did those in the past. I’m a girl myself but I know all the male fans have been begging for one for ages now lol so it would please them.

:idkney: I still can't believe it's real. Why is it posted in this random website but no official store has made it available for pre-order?

I can believe there is a new perfume coming out, but that ad can't be real :orangu:

And I insist with the fonts. All the Fantasy spin-offs have a different font for the edition's name that differs from the Fantasy font. This one uses the same font for the words Sunset and Fantasy. Everything is possible though, but it would be the first time in more than 10 years, after a million fragrances that they use the same font for both words. The only exception was the Fantasy Twist, but at some extent it was still the original Fantasy with the Midnight.

Spoiler

68488_xlarge.jpg51CiHCuYfsL.jpg

britney-spears-circus-fantasy1.jpg 9011_Britney%20Spears%20Fantasy%20Island

o.24111.jpg719346607056.jpg

britney_naughty.jpgo.27657.jpg

2938700.JPGo.33312.jpg

o.33121.jpgo.36953.jpg

o.50867.jpg

Archived