Let's just take a minute to appreciate the greatness that is...

Chaoscontrol

When I Found You, DEMO!

too much flawlessness for one track, the world wasn't ready which explains why we got the album version as an official release.

Her voice when she says 'a glimpse of paradiseeee':o and don't even get me started on the bridge:crying4:

This is one of my all time favorite tracks from her, it sounds so heavenly, showcases her beautiful vocals, and just proves how super talented she really is imo. Perfume could neveh:tifftear:

So cheers, to the ballad that was never was:urite:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was my favourite song of hers for the longest time (until ATWK was released)

It just sounds so heavenly. I used to imagine as a kid an MV for it where she would be in the clouds flying. I was not a very imaginative kid :imok:

This song, along with Shadow, Everytime, ATWK, and Someday, still slay my existence today. When will I'm Not A Girl tbh?

Britney is a true ballad queen when she wants to. :tear:

Please sing any of these songs live before I die brinny it's my one true wish. :tear:

10 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

This song, along with Shadow, Everytime, ATWK, and Someday, still slay my existence today. When will I'm Not A Girl tbh?

I'd love for her to release an EP of just ballad type songs, it could be the 'personal for the fans project' that BJ should've been. B10 can be all club bangers for all I care but an EP with like 7-9 tracks such as those songs would absolutely make my year lol

40 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

This was my favourite song of hers for the longest time (until ATWK was released)

It just sounds so heavenly. I used to imagine as a kid an MV for it where she would be in the clouds flying. I was not a very imaginative kid :imok:

Britney is a true ballad queen when she wants to. :tear:

Please sing any of these songs live before I die brinny it's my one true wish. :tear:

great song choices. Definitely amazing. I would just replace Shadow with Where are you now. :flawless:

Archived