Did we ever learn what was the mystery baby incident in the Matt Lauer interview?

car

I remember in the Matt Lauer interview she had this whole really weird / mysterious part when she took Sean to the hospital after falling off a high chair? And the doctors treated her really poorly. Did we ever hear more about this? 

See transcript below (Ps. Reading this interview again- Britney was in a really weird head space...must have been so tough for her). 

https://www.today.com/popculture/britney-i-do-not-care-what-people-think-wbna13329706

Spears was recently in the headlines again after her baby's fall from a high chair, while under the care of a nanny.

Lauer: So you walked into the hospital and said, "He bumped his head, fell out of a high chair."

Spears: And then the doctors acted really funny with me. I know, it was really bizarre.

Lauer: What ... how ... well how'd they act funny?

Spears: I don't wanna say, but they did.

Lauer: Suspicious?

Spears: I said, I don't wanna say what they did or what they said. But it was bad. It was really, really bad.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Britney Cyrus said:

Anytime a baby is injured the care givers are questioned by doctors to rule out abuse. I assumed this is what she was.talking about. I would.imagine it is insulting for parents but for the safety of children 

I guess that makes sense. Maybe she found it insulting as you said. 

Spears' attorney, Martin Singer, said in a statement that the hospital made a report to the Department of Children and Family Services as required by state law.

"DCFS immediately responded and determined there was no problem and no reason to open a formal investigation. They determined that the parents weren't involved in the injury and nothing was improper within the home," he said.

The Los Angeles DCFS and the Lost Hills sheriff's station declined to give details of Saturday's visit, and would not say if there was an ongoing investigation. DCFS public-affairs director Louise Grasmehr didn't return a phone message left Tuesday at her Los Angeles office. The department routinely refuses to discuss cases, citing confidentiality laws.

"It's a very standard, routine patrol request," Lt. Debra Glaskides said Tuesday. "We just roll out with them. We stood by, we took no action, no report or anything."

In February, DCFS visited Spears' home after publication of photographs showing the 24-year-old singer driving with then 4-month-old Sean Preston in her lap, rather than in a car seat as required by law.

Spears later apologized, saying she did it because of a "horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi."

and it's kind of bizzare that there's no evidence of her firing the nanny after this kind of mistreatment to her kid.I mean, if my kids were fall out of a ******* chair I would fire the nanny, very  minute I've heard about it.

and she actually hired this woman in 2007 after this kind of accident.She doesn't look like she's a ******* nanny to me. Just a random valley girl.

8 hours ago, riccus said:

and + 

she's talking about the incident. She was the nanny and she hasn't been fired at all:

wait whaaat. Ive never seen this! thanks for sharing. Do we have paparazzi photos with this woman!??? Ive nver seen her!

5 hours ago, car said:

wait whaaat. Ive never seen this! thanks for sharing. Do we have paparazzi photos with this woman!??? Ive nver seen her!

foot-paparazzi.jpg

and she has a singing channel on yt. for some reason. :dontlike:

Archived