Selena Gomez Walks on Water In The “Wolves” Music Video: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Dreary pop.

Selena Gomez is on the hunt in the "Wolves" video.

It's not clear why Selena is wandering around an abandoned pool in designer dresses, but the atmospheric visual is pretty impressive.

In the clip, the singer is sprawled out on the tile floor as she yearns for love on the Marshmello track. She also finds herself contemplating life's mysteries (I assume) on a diving board before eventually emerging from the pool and traversing over the water.

Gomez told Zane Lowe on BBC Radio 1 that the song “mirrored everything.” Gomez has battled seriously health conditions this year, so it was sink or swim, and Gomez is flourishing!

Related:

Watch Selena Gomez Rehearse “Wolves” For The AMAs

The video is an Apple Music exclusive, so click here to watch it.

Thoughts on the "Wolves" video? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, popprison said:

Love her tbh but she has a lot of catchy enough songs, better than the average pop song but nothing extra ordinary just yet. Waiting for her toxic level song. And an epic joseph Kahn directed video. 

After Stars Dance and Revival i'm convinced she's doing her Toxic in the future :flawlessbye:

She really doesn't have what it takes to be an A list pop star. You don't necessarily need vocals but you need to have dancing, good writing, charisma, or great visuals. She just never delivers anything and the "new sound" which is essentially the old sound won't change anything. It's amazing how new popstars perform like 2007 VMA Britney on a regular basis and get praise.

Archived