strange collabs you think would work/dream collabs

DJSLAYZEE

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I was actually talking about this idea with a friend the other day. I’m all for it, especially because RCA A&R was eyeing these two songs for Britney during the “Pretty World” / Glory sessions, respectively. I think she could really push the trend into mainstream bigger than what Charli’s been doing.

Secret is a ****** bop. I heard Britney all over

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she should take a risk and collaborate with that new artist Portugal. The Man, or even have him executive produce with her as the co executive producer. I think they can come up with some great music with his production and her vocals; it'll be a good mix of pop with still a more mature sound for her. And then get Duffy involved in the writing process because Britney seems to like her and she has some good lyrics. 

• Eminem
  • Justin Bieber - I kept listening to I'll Show You these days, and I found some similarities between it and Just Luv Me lyrically and musically. So I'd like to hear a mid-tempo song from them where Justin sings in lower register/falsetto to compliment Britney's nasal delivery. :imok:
  • Xtina
  • Lana Del Rey - a tune such as High By the Beach or Blue Jeans :imok:
  • Janet Jackson
  • Jay-Z - just as long as it won't be Tidal exclusive :imok:
  • Beyonce
  • Usher
On 11/17/2017 at 7:12 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

This was produced by Danja in 2013. Imagine Britney Jean sounding like this. :anxiety:

The video isn't opening

I think they switched to Vevo

I used to LOVE listening to this! Esp since MIA's songs usually have a cool message! :tbh: its old but you should totally checkout Sunshowers

On 11/18/2017 at 2:30 PM, DJSLAYZEE said:

I hope you’re talking about bidi bidi BOM BOM Selena

robyn worked with Britney on Circus but doing background vocals. Would love for her to produce- she’s edgy but catchy

rihanna, a proper collab, needs to happen. With current **** and somewhat good vocals, not that flu congested singing lol

I retract my Selena comment.. I saw her Wolves AMA's performance yesterday finally.. and :umsaywhat: ugh.. I kinda liked her.. She just doesn't have a nice natural singing voice..eww

Selena    The original Selena--- so amazing and so tragic..

Rihanna would be awesome as well!! Robyn is so edgy, I could listen to Body talk for ages. The works she did with Royksopp was dope!

Archived