POM songs: What would you add/drop?

storm

POM songs: What would you add/drop?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the kind of talent Britney shows these years, she should not perform her signature songs anymore. :imok: She's only damaging the wonderful memories we had with those songs especially Toxic, Baby, and Slave. :weusay:

current Britney should stick to performing It Should Be Erased, Piggy Girls, Chillin Witchu, If I'm Zumba Dancing, Vegetables, My Babboon. :imok: Those songs are shitty to begin with so there's no problem if she destroys them with shitty performances too. :weusay:

10 hours ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

FTBOMBH I would love for her to sing that live again since thats honestly a single of hers and one of her only singles that is completely in her natural register, this is one song she could ACTUALLY Sing with her voice. I know a lot of my non stan friends and people who aren't even fans of Britney are surprised and love it when they hear from FTBOMBH. If she sang live FTBOMBH I suggest even just for fun, It was a top 20 hit.  You should of put that in the options too. 

I actually love FTBOMBH and would love for her to sing that but I didn't think many people liked that song

1 hour ago, storm said:

I actually love FTBOMBH and would love for her to sing that but I didn't think many people liked that song

Thats one of my faves! Its underrated and honestly its my favourite music video by her. Its hold a special place in my heart. I truly think if she is going to sing a ballad live she should this one, it represents her true voice in my opinion.

Archived