POM songs: What would you add/drop?

storm

POM songs: What would you add/drop?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She’s sick of Oops. It was only included in POM because it’s a GH show.

The signatures that will always remain: Baby, Slave, Toxic, Gimme More, Womanizer.

She needs to retire Boys. It wasn’t a massive hit and the choreography was the highlight of the performance. Literally every performance of this since the Circus tour has sucked because there’s no interesting choreography.

At a minimum, I wish she'd add Overprotected, Born to Make You Happy, Lucky, and HIAM. But I voted for nearly all the songs in the poll :quirkney:

More than anything though, I'd love to see "Overprotected" live again. It's one of her best songs, with one of her best choreographies, and yet it's only been performed on two tours. I think this promo performance is the only time she ever even did the original "Overprotected" choreo in full, since she danced half of it solo during DWAD and did the remix during OHT:

It's an amazing performance, but I always wondered why she was wearing the same outfit as in the MV for the same song. I don't recall her ever having done that otherwise.

Anyway, I seriously digressed there. But still, #Justice4Overprotected. 

Oh, also, she needs to retire "Do Somethin,'" it wasn't a big hit, it's nowhere near one of her best, and the performances have never really been good. Also, definitely time to retire ILRnR, it was only a good addition to POM because of the guitar prop. 

It's probably time for fan-favorites BOM/TOMH to take a hiatus as well, simply because they've been on every tour since their release. And finally, after four years of watching fans and C-List celebrities crawl on their knees, it's officially time to retire "Freakshow."

wSw4BmO.gif wSw4BmO.gif wSw4BmO.gif all Piece of Mess has to be erased  wSw4BmO.gif wSw4BmO.gif wSw4BmO.gif 

her team should release a song ala love me down with huge promotion, good video, choreo and a latin remix (ala havana) wSw4BmO.gif

then blackout 2.0...

NEW TOUR with 6 new songs and ... 

Gimme more

Early morning

Toxic

Slave

Hold it against me 

Love me down

Just luv me

Why should I be sad

Circus 

Shattered glass 

Better 

Get back 

My prerogative 

:sendinglove: we need new, fresh ideas performances ... no more fan favorites songs ala breathe on me *too much and no more super old hits (she feels awkward) 

2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Oh, also, she needs to retire "Do Somethin,'" it wasn't a big hit, it's nowhere near one of her best, and the performances have never really been good. Also, definitely time to retire ILRnR, it was only a good addition to POM because of the guitar prop. 

It's probably time for fan-favorites BOM/TOMH to take a hiatus as well, simply because they've been on every tour since their release. And finally, after four years of watching fans and C-List celebrities crawl on their knees, it's officially time to retire "Freakshow."

Dew Sutttin is going nowhere, she loves that song. :orangu:

• Convinced JIVE to let her film a video

• Co-Directed the video

• Performed it on The M+M’s Tour

• Performed it on TCSBS

• Performed it on both POM shows

• 

In short:

JJXgv.gif

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Dew Sutttin is going nowhere, she loves that song. :orangu:

• Convinced JIVE to let her film a video

• Co-Directed the video

• Performed it on The M+M’s Tour

• Performed it on TCSBS

• Performed it on both POM shows

• 

In short:

JJXgv.gif

I don't have any qualms with the song itself, but the performances have always left much to be desired. At the very least, she should take her own advice and "do something!" while performing the damn song. :outwithit:

15 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Tbh, I'm done with all of her hits,  I mean all of them. :donewithit:

For her next tour, if there's one in the future, I'd like it to be 100 % focused on B10. Ofc it is impossible but the less old songs she adds THE ******* BETTER!  :donewithit:

I’d love for her to incorporate more medley/remixes (especially when they mix it with other people’s songs) the next show and a rotating setlist. POM could’ve easily included a few more Glory songs or hits she dhasnt done in a while

FTBOMBH I would love for her to sing that live again since thats honestly a single of hers and one of her only singles that is completely in her natural register, this is one song she could ACTUALLY Sing with her voice. I know a lot of my non stan friends and people who aren't even fans of Britney are surprised and love it when they hear from FTBOMBH. If she sang live FTBOMBH I suggest even just for fun, It was a top 20 hit.  You should of put that in the options too. 

Archived