Throwback to When Britney Denied Lip-Syncing and Said No One Gave Her Credit For Singing Live

redacted statement

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has some nerve that's for sure. It's just yet another symptom of her 'I have nothing to prove' syndrome, she brazenly lied saying that there is a 'little bit of playback' when she knows full well that her decorative microphone is switched OFF or so low that her singing is completely inaudible.

She then went in for the kill by saying it annoys her when people call her out on this!!! So many years living in her bubble has given her serious brass neck. 

I still can't believe she said that... Singing live? busting your *** out? In what world do you live, woman? :nyheadache:

It was with this interview that I realized that she will never get better. From now on we will only get the playback with a 20 years old track and the lazy choreographies :tiffsniffle:

It is bull and that's a shame to say. If she truly believes what she said and there is a blend, why would she not want to prove it and stop singing at some points, or change the words? Or add some new riffs? 

It's the same output every. single. time. People, not only her fans, can detect a live voice when they hear one. We have the added insight of knowing when it's the cd track or not. 

Of course, there's always the possibility she is being lied to about her mic being on and when, and truly believes what she said, but that's even more ridiculous. She would be able tell in an instant. 

I don't know, it's sad :kyliecry:

35 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Yeah, the saddest part isn't even that she's lipping, what's sadder is that she's lipping to vocals that are almost 20 years old. :imok:

I think both are pretty sad equally. :yaknow: The fact that she doesn't know all the lyrics to her own songs is telling enough.

16 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Fixed...go watch Janet's videos. It's all prerecorded vocals with some live "woos" and a lot of audience interaction :kyliecry:

I would even take this. When Britney used to do it this added a lot to the show. I don't get why they stopped it. Her shouting out random things at least made it better if she wasn't gonna sing. 

26 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Maybe she is singing though... how the **** do we know? we don't? they could have the volume on her mic low and no I'm not being sarcastic.. BUT she does lip synch as well, and who cares a lot of entertainers do that :groovin:

doesnt matter if she's singing when she willingly lip-syncs 

Archived