Which ...Baby One More Time album track would you have made the 5/6th single?

ElectricPlatypusLove

Which ...Baby One More Time album track would you have made the 5/6th single?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

Autumn Goodbye :kyliecry:

I actually agree "Autumn Goodbye" would have been a good single, but since it was only a b-side I chose not to include it.

Unrelated but I wish professional "Soda Pop" footage from her Disney in Concert special would leak. I remember it was featured in a commercial/preview for the special so they definitely filmed it.

I'm torn between Thinkin About You and I Will Be There, both songs are flawless radio friendly and had the potential of being hits.

I Will Be There would've been a safer choice from a record company standpoint since she sang that song in her commercial baby voice, plus it has that familiar bsb/in sync sound which is what Max Martin was known for at the time .

Thinkin About You, however, would've been a bold choice and imo an amazing opportunity to showcase her true vocal skills, the song gives me summer vibes I feel like it could've been a summer hit.

16 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

I'm torn between Thinkin About You and I Will Be There, both songs are flawless radio friendly and had the potential of being hits.

I Will Be There would've been a safer choice from a record company standpoint since she sang that song in her commercial baby voice, plus it has that familiar bsb/in sync sound which is what Max Martin was known for at the time .

Thinkin About You, however, would've been a bold choice and imo an amazing opportunity to showcase her true vocal skills, the song gives me summer vibes I feel like it could've been a summer hit.

This 

Archived