Jump to content

Happy 14th Birthday In The Zone!


SlayOut

Recommended Posts

Britney+Spears+-+In+The+Zone+iTunes.jpg

This flawless album was released on November 12, 2003.

Iconic album, iconic singles, iconic videos, iconic performances, iconic tour, iconic everything.

What more is there to say? :kyliecry:

 

Slay us In the Zone! Thank you Britney for gifting the world with flawless iconic music!

giphy.gif

Link to comment
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

even the demos slay :otears:

Strangest Love, Ouch!, Guilty :kyliecry:

Yaaaaaaaass sis preach :groovin:

25 minutes ago, Good4Ya said:

Ok this album is so iconic I just can't, everything about the ITZ era was simply perfect (until the knee injury) :kyliecry:

Couldn’t have said it better. :kyliecry:

20 minutes ago, joe sp said:

the last era of primeney :tear:

I - :anxiety:

2 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Thank you for making this thread! Too many fans pay this album dust in favor of Blackout. This is when she was still on top of the world!!

I mean I love Blackout as one can tell by my name, but In the Zone is that album.

giphy.gif

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I wish my mom liked Fergalicious or songs like that :tear:She plays Shawn Mendes around the house. :anxiety:

Ekkk:gross:

yeah my mom always liked some decent tuneage. She had the 1st Ashlee Simpson cd when it first came out too. I cannot even tell you how many times I've heard that freaking cd. I still like to jam to it once in a while :) 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Ekkk:gross:

yeah my mom always liked some decent tuneage. She had the 1st Ashlee Simpson cd when it first came out too. I cannot even tell you how many times I've heard that freaking cd. I still like to jam to it once in a while :) 

I only know Pieces of Me from her and that’s one of those songs that i don’t tell people i listen too :imok: her SNL performance is legendary, Britney could never. Your mom has taste, when will mine? :kyliecry:

Does she like Britney? :wigsnatched:

 

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I only know Pieces of Me from her and that’s one of those songs that i don’t tell people i listen too :imok: her SNL performance is legendary, Britney could never. Your mom has taste, when will mine? :kyliecry:

Does she like Britney? :wigsnatched:

 

Dude, listen to Autobiography, the whole album is flawless. :giggleney:

 

I am working on her with Britney and Kesha (still waitin on that Rainbow review btw:whitney:) She likes some of Britney's songs, but I think she likes her more as a person than for her music. She watched the BBMA's and VMA's performances last year with me and thought she did a great job. Overall I think she likes her, she'll make jokes about Vegas being career scuicide though:woopsie:

Link to comment

1) MATM 

2) Boom Boom

3) Showdown

4) Breathe on Me

5) Toxic

6) Outrageous

7) Over to You now

8) don’t hang up

9) the hook up 

10) everytime

11) TOMH 

12) early morning

BNG

Shadow

do Somethin 

MATM Remix 

Girls & Boys

The Answer

My Prerogative 

ive just begun having my fun

Megamix

- would you consider GH/Remix part of ITZ era?

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Dude, listen to Autobiography, the whole album is flawless. :giggleney:

 

I am working on her with Britney and Kesha (still waitin on that Rainbow review btw:whitney:) She likes some of Britney's songs, but I think she likes her more as a person than for her music. She watched the BBMA's and VMA's performances last year with me and thought she did a great job. Overall I think she likes her, she'll make jokes about Vegas being career scuicide though:woopsie:

I listened to the first five songs on Rainbow and liked all of it, so the review’s coming once i finish it. :sneer: I’ll listen to Autobiography too

Don’t we all think Vegas is career suicide? She would fit right in with Britney stans :imok:

 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ă—
Ă—
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block