workbitch choreo question POM

JP9101

at the second pre chorus, when she said you better work ***** .... you better work ***** .... you better work *****... and she walked and pointed with her hand... now is so messy... 

is it because she wants? or because she forgot about the timing? :sendinglove::sendinglove:

I dont get it... it is so easy to know the timing ... :kyliecry:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, JP9101 said:

at the second pre chorus, when she said you better work ***** .... you better work ***** .... you better work *****... and she walked and pointed with her hand... now is so messy... 

is it because she wants? or because she forgot about the timing? :sendinglove::sendinglove:

I dont get it... it is so easy to know the timing ... :kyliecry:

She does it in every choreo.... messing up with the moves, the timing... check bomt for example. I don't know why

This greatly irritates me when she purposely misses the "run and point" then races round the stage to do that little "hair fix, bop" she does....

JUST DO THE ******* CHOREO.......

The other one that greatly makes me want to gouge out my eyes is the ending of MATM where she flings herself on the floor before the drums come in and is already sipping her water before the music is done 

tanya-turner22.gif

2 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

This greatly irritates me when she purposely misses the "run and point" then races round the stage to do that little "hair fix, bop" she does....

The other one that greatly makes me want to gouge out my eyes is the ending of MATM where she flings herself on the floor before the drums come in and is already sipping her water before the music is done 

tanya-turner22.gif

omg the end of MATM gives me anxiety..

mbWIpuR.gif

8 hours ago, dcooper29090 said:

omg the end of MATM gives me anxiety..

mbWIpuR.gif

8 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

tanya-turner22.gif

yes the MATM end drives me INSANE. did she ever do it correctly tho? I remember it being like this for forever..

Archived