Why did her appearance change between 2007-2008?

brinty.spreas

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I know what you mean.

I haven't been able to put my finger on it either.

britps2008.jpg

In this picture her upper lip does look fuller than usual. Now that I think about it, I do believe she got lip injections sometime in late 2007.

britney-spears-collagen-lip-injections-0

Also, for some reason her eyes started changing late last decade, I'm not sure when. It could be related to the heavy amount of medication they might have her taking, or it could just be aging. This would eventually lead to her getting her eyelids "done," which is why they look better now, but not the same as before.

2 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

In this picture her upper lip does look fuller than usual. Now that I think about it, I do believe she got lip injections sometime in late 2007.

britney-spears-collagen-lip-injections-0

Also, for some reason her eyes started changing late last decade, I'm not sure when. It could be related to the heavy amount of medication they might have her taking, or it could just be aging. This would eventually lead to her getting her eyelids "done," which is why they look better now, but not the same as before.

Maybe it was the first time we were seeing her in full makeup after her upper lip had been done, and in combination with the eyes?

Because you're right about her eyes looking different. I was actually wondering if we were seeing her sober for the first time in a long time in 2008, so her pupils may have looked different? I don't know. (No shade -- I mean, she had Strawberry with her for the Circus tour, so we can kind of extrapolate from that, right?) Either way, her eyes looked friendlier and clearer in 2008 than they had been in a long time.

britney-spears-2003-trl-4.jpg

britney-spears-2003-bob1.jpg?w=610&h=930

image.jpg

42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Maybe it was the first time we were seeing her in full makeup after her upper lip had been done, and in combination with the eyes?

Because you're right about her eyes looking different. I was actually wondering if we were seeing her sober for the first time in a long time in 2008, so her pupils may have looked different? I don't know. (No shade -- I mean, she had Strawberry with her for the Circus tour, so we can kind of extrapolate from that, right?) Either way, her eyes looked friendlier and clearer in 2008 than they had been in a long time.

britney-spears-2003-trl-4.jpg

britney-spears-2003-bob1.jpg?w=610&h=930

image.jpg

But. None of those pics you posted are from 08 :sassybrit: They are from 03. 

Archived