The hilarious story of Britney and ryan seacrest

Guest ukfan

So basically ryan seacrest did a radio interview with Britney in 2007 regarding blackout.. The only interview she did at the time (probably because of the way this interview went).. She talked about the album.. But then ryan KEPT ON  ASKING INAPPROPRIATE QUESTIONS... “when are you seeing your kids next “ “what are doing about court? “ “what are you doing for the rest of the week? “ ....if i was Britney i would have said none of your buissness and hanged up.. Anyway... 

Britney probably felt disinterested with the interview having being asked some pretty hard and rude questions so she pretty much gave up on the interview and apparently went for a shower. 

He then told her to call him back after to discuss personal matters to the fans (which he cant ask that being a radio host... Rude AF) 

Then in 2013 Britney infamously and probably on purpose  (when ryan mentions his wife)  acts suprised.. Girl?! .. 

Then in 2016 when introducing britneys performance ryan seems still so pressed and insulted that he barely says anything.. The first 4 seconds 

Karma's a *****.. Isnt it ryan. 

And what do you expect with these glasses!!! Taylor+Lautner+2016+iHeartRadio+Music+Fe

It isnt 1999!...:triggered:.. Reminds me of something. 

rs_640x360-170218181443-britney_ever_aft

This thread is only meant to be a joke.. As i thought he was very rude in 2007.. :quirkney:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

i think you r reaching :imoknocry:

I think im simply making a funny thread instead of bitching about britneys appreance or performances. :wyd:

Its funny that they have a on/off showbiz relationship. 

Britney was practically insulted by his questions so she low key shaded him back (not by bringing up ****** orientation) but by simply being suprised he was straight.  Or at least pretending to be.. Classic Britney. :hype:

11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wonder how much that interview affected the Blackout era as a whole?

Did she completely pack it in after that? :ponderney:

I personally think that it was too hectic for her at the time,  and if ryan is asking these personal questions then what would other people ask her?  It is her personal life,  outside of her career and tbf is off limits to people like radio hosts who just want details for their own careers.. Magazines etc were making up rumour after rumour and i dont blame Britney at all for not fuelling the fire... She saved it for FTR where she could just sit and explain what its been like from her side... The problem with interviewers is Once they think they can talk about a subject they just push and push for answers to make a name for themselves.. Britney understandably had to be careful about what she says to media regarding her personal life.. Because words get twisted in showbiz..you cant just expect someone to spill these answers because of an album release... I would of hanged up instead of going for a shower lol 

1 hour ago, ukfan said:

And what do you expect with these glasses!!! Taylor+Lautner+2016+iHeartRadio+Music+Fe

It isnt 1999!...:triggered:.. Reminds me of something. 

rs_640x360-170218181443-britney_ever_aft

This thread is only meant to be a joke.. As i thought he was very rude in 2007.. :quirkney:

do you know who Ryan Seacrest is? Cuz that is John Stamos with the sunglasses

ACF_2017_JohnStamos.png

1 minute ago, STARTWINK said:

I don't think it was shade, I think she actually thought he's gay:ineedthetruth:

So basically you think it was shade aka insult when she called him gay,why?:ineedthetruth:

For ***** sake i literally just said it isnt shade... She did it on purpose whether she knew or not.. Dont put words in my mouth.. Im on a Britney fan site how intollerant do you think i am?! 

She didnt call him gay. So what are you implying 

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I think Britney genuinely thought he was gay like the rest of America. :sneersmile:

I think he actually is, I mean all his “girl friends” are super hot looking and he gets super angry when Kathy Griffin calls him out...like genuinely angry. 

6 minutes ago, ukfan said:

I personally think that it was too hectic for her at the time,  and if ryan is asking these personal questions then what would other people ask her?  It is her personal life,  outside of her career and tbf is off limits to people like radio hosts who just want details for their own careers.. Magazines etc were making up rumour after rumour and i dont blame Britney at all for not fuelling the fire... She saved it for FTR where she could just sit and explain what its been like from her side... The problem with interviewers is Once they think they can talk about a subject they just push and push for answers to make a name for themselves.. Britney understandably had to be careful about what she says to media regarding her personal life.. Because words get twisted in showbiz..you cant just expect someone to spill these answers because of an album release... I would of hanged up instead of going for a shower lol 

The interview happened October 31st...

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/31/britney-stops-interview-to-take-a-shower/

The VMA performance had already taken place on September 9th.

I think that interview really may have been the final nail in the coffin of the Blackout era.

Thanks, Ryan. :xcuseme:

Archived