POM Show with Live/Pre-recorded Vocals (AUDIO)

daniel_essr

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/12/2017 at 6:36 AM, daniel_essr said:

That's it. And, when put on top a POM video, the SNL version sounds like "unrealistically clear". I tried to go for something like what Britney did at the Circus Tour, when she sang "Everytime" over the playback in Australia. That's why I mixed the live vocals with the original POM version and you can hear her adlibs here and there, to give the illusion that she is singing over the track, but maybe I failed at my attempt LOL

Now that I think of it, I could do a version using the "Everytime" vocals from the Rock In Rio perfomance. The reverb she used there might allow me to ditch the album vocals from that performance and keep a suitable "live" vibe. :)

I think it sounds realistic! Good job

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, CrackthatWhip said:

I love how people like to pretend like POM didn’t have prerecorded vocals for a bunch of songs, especially at the beginning of the residency. *eye roll*

Yes wow work ***** had prerecorded vocals that were auto tuned anyway and sounded like crap then they got rid of them because they realised how crap they were. 

Are you for real? You’re acting like she’s so generous for pretending to sing 3 songs :hideous:

• Content Curators
9 minutes ago, CrackthatWhip said:

I love how people like to pretend like POM didn’t have prerecorded vocals for a bunch of songs, especially at the beginning of the residency. *eye roll*

Lmao sorry *eyeroll* well what like the ten pre recorded verses? the pre Rec for piece of me and bti got taken out lmao

whats left a few vocals for wb and freakshow? 

Woohoo Whitney Houston is shook 

1 hour ago, LiamM said:

Yes wow work ***** had prerecorded vocals that were auto tuned anyway and sounded like crap then they got rid of them because they realised how crap they were. 

The WB pre-rec vocals were used all the time.

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Lmao sorry *eyeroll* well what like the ten pre recorded verses? the pre Rec for piece of me and bti got taken out lmao

whats left a few vocals for wb and freakshow? 

Woohoo Whitney Houston is shook 

Womanizer had a few ad-libs pre-recorded. GM, BTI, POM, MATM, Freakshow, Stronger and Crazy too. All but WB, Freakshow and MATM were removed after the revamp.

Archived