POM Show with Live/Pre-recorded Vocals (AUDIO)

daniel_essr

ORIGINAL POST:

UPDATE:

In case you didn't check my old thread before (which I tried to edit, but it won't allow me to), I'm taking the POM Show audio and mixing it with Britney's live or prerecorded vocals from past performances or recording sessions. I took into account and this is the result! I hope you  enjoy it! :)

More "live" mixes coming soon!

PIECE OF ME (LIVE VOCALS MIXES) - FANMADE

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Break the ice / pom and oops / bomt sounds AMAZING and believable. I wish she would use your version! Matm is pretty cool too.
Everytime is not really good though, I don't like the snl / album vocals thing :(
But really, that's a good work! I watched that shitty bti pom performance while listening to your mix and it was actually better

Thank you all so much for your comments! :)

The reason the live vocals are kind of "blended" with the album vocals sometimes is that I took the real audio from the concert and, since we don't have the instrumental versions, the only thing I can do is put the live vocals on top of the playback, but I had to balance it all. If I turned up the volume of the live vocals too much, they would be more noticeable, but the music would sound so low compared to them... :S

4 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

that's just the snl live version

That's it. And, when put on top a POM video, the SNL version sounds like "unrealistically clear". I tried to go for something like what Britney did at the Circus Tour, when she sang "Everytime" over the playback in Australia. That's why I mixed the live vocals with the original POM version and you can hear her adlibs here and there, to give the illusion that she is singing over the track, but maybe I failed at my attempt LOL

Now that I think of it, I could do a version using the "Everytime" vocals from the Rock In Rio perfomance. The reverb she used there might allow me to ditch the album vocals from that performance and keep a suitable "live" vibe. :)

4 minutes ago, daniel_essr said:

That's it. And, when put on top a POM video, the SNL version sounds like "unrealistically clear". I tried to go for something like what Britney did at the Circus Tour, when she sang "Everytime" over the playback in Australia. That's why I mixed the live vocals with the original POM version and you can hear her adlibs here and there, to give the illusion that she is singing over the track, but maybe I failed at my attempt LOL

Now that I think of it, I could do a version using the "Everytime" vocals from the Rock In Rio perfomance. The reverb she used there might allow me to ditch the album vocals from that performance and keep a suitable "live" vibe. :)

Your idea was pretty cool actually, but the result is really not realistic, I don't know why :) try with the rock in rio one! :)

20 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

This is something I can't stand with POM

they had amazing pre-recorded vocals for FFtour - even fans thought she sang live sometimes

and then POM came and it has album vocals again. wtf team pom? 

It would be less believable over four years I guess

though they could take a mote from Bey and record multiple versions

Archived