HONESTLY: WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE NEW RESIDENCY IS ANNOUNCED

BritintheZone

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm honestly fine with it. It makes a whole fun trip out of vacationing in Vegas and seeing the show - turning it into even more of an event than just heading to an arena on a week night and going to work the next day. 

Plus, I look forward to all the inception of the production - new choreography, costumes, sets, and of course all the buzz over what the song list will be. After 4 years of POM, I think a ton of those songs will be retired and other stuff from her catalogue should get the recognition it deserves. 

Plus, she's fit as **** and has plenty of real personality on stage again. It may not be the same style as Primeney, but that's okay as long as she's energetic and still delivering a fun show. I saw POM three times, and thankfully waited on going until after she got revitalized in 2015, and my friends and I had a ******* blast every time!

I wouldn’t mind a residency if she actually performed well, promoted her music, gave us more than two singles per album, seemed passionate about her career, focused the residency more on her new music than her old music, and toured like she did with Asian tour around the world every year while she was on break from the Vegas residency but we all know that’s not happening :ohcrap: 

Nnnnnnn she needs arenas! That's when she produces her best shows and performs her best. But vegas is good because it keeps her active and I like having the option of seeing her more often than a tour allows.  Plus I know britney loves the consistency of it and i'm sure the steady income isn't too shabby either 

• Super Mods

I️ wouldn’t mind it but it’s gotta be a higher production. Maybe PH didn’t give her a big budget because it was spent renovating the theater but a star of her caliber deserves the best. Would love to see her in Vegas but hate that she gets bored easily and starts making bad changes. 

Archived