Why did Britney waste this hit?

Body ache

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idk...i can kinda see how some of the songs on glory can be hits but i feel like its only because they sound like other songs already

Better sounds like JB's Sorry

Make Me sounds like Ariana's Dangerous Woman

Just Luv Me sounds like Selena's Good For You

Slumber Party has that reggae sound that a lot of other songs have...(Side to Side)

and so on :forkit:

14 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

idk...i can kinda see how some of the songs on glory can be hits but i feel like its only because they sound like other songs already

Better sounds like JB's Sorry

Make Me sounds like Ariana's Dangerous Woman

Just Luv Me sounds like Selena's Good For You

Slumber Party has that reggae sound that a lot of other songs have...(Side to Side)

and so on :forkit:

Dangerous Woman is a direct copy of Walk Away tho. That song ain't no original

6 hours ago, Body ache said:

Taylor has a song on her album that sounds like this but worse and its the best song on her album. Britney had a gem and she probably wont have another song like this again.

Glory could have been so much more, from the album cover to the single choices and promo :otears:

Man on the Moon could have had a video set in space, reminiscing Oops, for her fans. :urite:  Make Me original video to spark controversy, Just Luv Me, Love Me Down and Better smashing the GP & radios. 

Yeah she was out there, did a few TV appearances in the UK, performed at festivals but she performed POM :whitney::otears:

7 hours ago, Body ache said:

Taylor has a song on her album that sounds like this but worse and its the best song on her album. Britney had a gem and she probably wont have another song like this again.

I couldnt agree more! Better is the best song from glory and its my fave from the beggining I thought it should be 2nd single probably wouldve done better then sp! :) PREECH!  also why you waste your time with that taylor trash? :( Sorry boo :giggleney:

2 hours ago, hellokittybish6 said:

I couldnt agree more! Better is the best song from glory and its my fave from the beggining I thought it should be 2nd single probably wouldve done better then sp! :) PREECH!  also why you waste your time with that taylor trash? :( Sorry boo :giggleney:

She has a song called Delicate and I'm so pressed because it sounds like a Better rehash and it will probably go #1 and I'm sitting here thinking but what about Better? :( She also has a song called Dress that is a rehash of Invitation.

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

There were a lot of potential hits on this album had she actually had any passion to promote and try harder.

Make Me

Slumber Party

Better

Love Me Down

Change Your Mind

Do You Wanna Come Over

Just Luv Me

I loved do you wanna come over, but the awful piece of me performance just killed the song for me, I can barely listen to it nowadays

9 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

There were a lot of potential hits on this album had she actually had any passion to promote and try harder.

Make Me

Slumber Party  LAME THEME FOR A SONG.

Better

Love Me Down

Change Your Mind

Do You Wanna Come Over - BORING

Just Luv Me - WEAK SONG THAT GOES NO WHERE, BUT IT SOUNDS NICE.

Archived