91 Songs That Are Way Better Than Beatles ( Britney mentioned 3 times)

IonutM

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Maybe it's a generational thing, but I kinda agree. I have respect for their place in music history no doubt, but The Beatles were never my cup of tea:forkit:

i think because of the influence they had & the respect they have gained its like u can't have a negative opinion on them because then that means u have a terrible taste in music or whatever which is dumb, u like what u like and not everyone is going to agree. i love them but its partially due to the fact i was brought up listening to them but will i be pressed because someone dislikes them? no because thats stupid as **** and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Maybe it's a generational thing, but I kinda agree. I have respect for their place in music history no doubt, but The Beatles were never my cup of tea:forkit:

i listen to some of their music but they aren’t artists that i would listen to daily or stan for. Like you said i respect their influence in music but not all their music is for me :mattafact:i do listen to their greatest hits though 

2 hours ago, Shadow. said:

i think because of the influence they had & the respect they have gained its like u can't have a negative opinion on them because then that means u have a terrible taste in music or whatever which is dumb, u like what u like and not everyone is going to agree. i love them but its partially due to the fact i was brought up listening to them but will i be pressed because someone dislikes them? no because thats stupid as **** and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Oh I absolutely agree! I have so many friends who grew up listening to them either on their own accord or because of their parents and I can completely see why they do like them.

It's so funny, because my music taste is so different from their's yet we always respect the differences. I can always appreciate the variety and the switch up in someone else's car radio is sometimes nice 

1 hour ago, ShowdownITZ said:

i listen to some of their music but they aren’t artists that i would listen to daily or stan for. Like you said i respect their influence in music but not all their music is for me :mattafact:i do listen to their greatest hits though 

I can agree, they're not my least favorite by any means. I can appreciate the sound when I hear it, but it's just not what I grew up with. To me, it almost sounds dated, and it's hard for me to get into music much earlier than the 90's. There's some 70's and 80's jams I do love though:carpoolney:

15 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Agreed, the people acting here as if I said something unacceptable probably don't even listen to them, phony *****.

Archived