I finally got to see Britney in Vegas!

Hamper

On Oct. 25 I finally got to see Britney's Piece of Me in Vegas. Videos DO NOT do Britney or the show justice!!!! When I watch the videos I always think to myself "it's alright." But when I saw it i person, I was like HOLY CRAP THE PRODUCTION IS FREAKING AMAZING. A man next to me, looked like he was in his 50's, asked me if the projection of the speaker on the screen was a real speaker or not LMAO. I told him "no it's the projector, not a real speaker." That shows you how amazing the production was. My favorite parts from the show was the scream and  shout section because the production was insane and everyone was singing along. And I love her performance for Circus. Her outfit was hot and she seemed super into it. WATCH IT IN PERSON BEFORE SHE RETIRES THE SHOW!!!! I sat in Section 103 Row C. Amazing view!!!  I posted a few videos on my twitter @BritneyisGodney 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hamper said:

On Oct. 25 I finally got to see Britney's Piece of Me in Vegas. Videos DO NOT do Britney or the show justice!!!! When I watch the videos I always think to myself "it's alright." But when I saw it i person, I was like HOLY CRAP THE PRODUCTION IS FREAKING AMAZING. A man next to me, looked like he was in his 50's, asked me if the projection of the speaker on the screen was a real speaker or not LMAO. I told him "no it's the projector, not a real speaker." That shows you how amazing the production was. My favorite parts from the show was the scream and  shout section because the production was insane and everyone was singing along. And I love her performance for Circus. Her outfit was hot and she seemed super into it. WATCH IT IN PERSON BEFORE SHE RETIRES THE SHOW!!!! I sat in Section 103 Row C. Amazing view!!!  I posted a few videos on my twitter @BritneyisGodney 

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It is a great show live. videos don't do it justice

I know right!!! I was in the October 25 show as well!! I was in GA right, and then I attended the show on Friday again, section 103, row F, seat 11 :hehehe:

I can't say it enough times. No picture or video makes her any justice. As I said back then, it's not like she does other moves we don't see in the Instagram clips, or that you can hear her sing live or something, but there's something indescribable, that you have to be there and see it with your own eyes, and feel the music through your body. Just being there listening to Britney songs at such a high volume is a whole experience by itself. At leas I never have the opportunity to do such a thing, because I don't live alone, and I have neighbors, and you know, I most of the time have to listen to my music with headphones, so that's in the first place.

Then seeing her. She's SO beautiful. With the lights onstage she really doesn't look bad even with that makeup. Her body is perfection, and her hair looked amazing both nights I attended, one curly and the other one straight. When you get to see her in the eye it's like you forget about everything.

And as you say, the production. The screens in the background, the screens around the stage, the lasers. I always say Boys is the worst number, and it is, but with all those lasers it felt so surreal. Then, at least in the GA section you could feel the heat of the fire from Circus and Crazy. All of the dancers look so beautiful in person too. The outfits, those hideous leotards and three piece bikinis, are so shiny and detailed, they look really good in person.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2017 at 12:53 AM, PokemonSpears said:

I know right!!! I was in the October 25 show as well!! I was in GA right, and then I attended the show on Friday again, section 103, row F, seat 11 :hehehe:

I can't say it enough times. No picture or video makes her any justice. As I said back then, it's not like she does other moves we don't see in the Instagram clips, or that you can hear her sing live or something, but there's something indescribable, that you have to be there and see it with your own eyes, and feel the music through your body. Just being there listening to Britney songs at such a high volume is a whole experience by itself. At leas I never have the opportunity to do such a thing, because I don't live alone, and I have neighbors, and you know, I most of the time have to listen to my music with headphones, so that's in the first place.

Then seeing her. She's SO beautiful. With the lights onstage she really doesn't look bad even with that makeup. Her body is perfection, and her hair looked amazing both nights I attended, one curly and the other one straight. When you get to see her in the eye it's like you forget about everything.

And as you say, the production. The screens in the background, the screens around the stage, the lasers. I always say Boys is the worst number, and it is, but with all those lasers it felt so surreal. Then, at least in the GA section you could feel the heat of the fire from Circus and Crazy. All of the dancers look so beautiful in person too. The outfits, those hideous leotards and three piece bikinis, are so shiny and detailed, they look really good in person.

I wish I could go back and watch the show again! Yes I agree, it is something indescribable. Her body is in such good shape and she was very into it in our show! She looked happy, excited, and like she was truly enjoying herself. I felt bad because I don't think I paid attention to her dancers at all. My eyes were fixated on Britney only and I was in awe of how up close she was to us on the stage. When I saw her at Femme Fatale tour, it wasn't the same because I was kind of further away in a huge arena. BUT at the Axis, its a small theater and she was so up close!!! It was crazy and surreal. I feel like that concert was a dream. I am sad because for some reason I don't remember a lot of the performances, I think it's because I was so in awe.  

1 hour ago, Hamper said:

I wish I could go back and watch the show again! Yes I agree, it is something indescribable. Her body is in such good shape and she was very into it in our show! She looked happy, excited, and like she was truly enjoying herself. I felt bad because I don't think I paid attention to her dancers at all. My eyes were fixated on Britney only and I was in awe of how up close she was to us on the stage. When I saw her at Femme Fatale tour, it wasn't the same because I was kind of further away in a huge arena. BUT at the Axis, its a small theater and she was so up close!!! It was crazy and surreal. I feel like that concert was a dream. I am sad because for some reason I don't remember a lot of the performances, I think it's because I was so in awe.  

I was thinking about it this morning, and I feel like it didn't even happen. I see the videos on my phone and it feels as if I was watching someone else's videos on YouTube or something. Like I can't believe I was THAT close to Britney Spears. I was a couple of meters away from her at some point. And yeah, I didn't even pay attention to the dancers that much, but I did notice they all looked more beautiful in person, Pam, Sarah even the guys looked all like models and I never thought about them that way, I always noticed they had great bodies because of all the physical activity they do, but I never considered them as, handsome people. Not only that, but I actually thought they were very ugly lol but in person they all look so different. And of course Britney, she's SO beautiful, I can't imagine how it would've been to see Primeney live then.

Meeting Felicia was an awesome bonus as well, that I never thought it would happen to me. Or meeting Britney's dad on the street :hehehe:

On 11/28/2017 at 10:01 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I was thinking about it this morning, and I feel like it didn't even happen. I see the videos on my phone and it feels as if I was watching someone else's videos on YouTube or something. Like I can't believe I was THAT close to Britney Spears. I was a couple of meters away from her at some point. And yeah, I didn't even pay attention to the dancers that much, but I did notice they all looked more beautiful in person, Pam, Sarah even the guys looked all like models and I never thought about them that way, I always noticed they had great bodies because of all the physical activity they do, but I never considered them as, handsome people. Not only that, but I actually thought they were very ugly lol but in person they all look so different. And of course Britney, she's SO beautiful, I can't imagine how it would've been to see Primeney live then.

Meeting Felicia was an awesome bonus as well, that I never thought it would happen to me. Or meeting Britney's dad on the street :hehehe:

Yes! I feel the same. It feels as if it was just a dream... it never happened. When I watch videos on my phone, I don't remember seeing that in person. It feels exactly like just watching someone else's youtube video, like you described. I'm sad because I legit don't remember most of the performances. I didn't even drink and I still can't remember  :tear:

Why the **** do I only remember 5 or 6 scenes from the show?? Lawd help meh :tear: Btw, you are so lucky you met Felicia!

28 minutes ago, Hamper said:

Yes! I feel the same. It feels as if it was just a dream... it never happened. When I watch videos on my phone, I don't remember seeing that in person. It feels exactly like just watching someone else's youtube video, like you described. I'm sad because I legit don't remember most of the performances. I didn't even drink and I still can't remember  :tear:

Why the **** do I only remember 5 or 6 scenes from the show?? Lawd help meh :tear: Btw, you are so lucky you met Felicia!

Yes, I saw her the two nights I went to the show. As it has been my whole life lol I ended up regretting not what I do, but what I didn't do. I wish I told her more things :yaknow: . The first night, it was the Wednesday and she was alone, they had two M&G pictures left but the people weren't coming for them, so I asked her for a picture, but everything happened so fast, I didn't want to bother her, so I just told her I loved her lol and left, but that's why I say I regret I didn't tell her more things THAT night, because on Friday I was like, "ok, if I see her again, now I'm gonna tell her this and that, and we're gonna take a better picture", and I had everything planned. :donewithit:

But at the end of the show, since it was a  Friday, of course there were like a million M&Gs, and everybody was there waiting for their picture, and I wasn't going to step in front of everyone, if I didn't even have a M&G. So I stepped aside. But they wouldn't stop talking to Felicia and taking pictures, and laughing and they all were like friends already after the backstage tour and such, so I patiently waited til the end , when the security guard appeared and he was like "only two more minutes" and I was like whaaat? :wendycry:

And this girl dressed up as TTWEney decided to take another picture with Felicia before leaving, so I was like, "yeah, no worries, go ahead, and take ANOTHER picture"  britney_spears___yeahh__no__by_pokemonsp and then she asked me to take a picture of them, and I was like " I really suck at this, but ok, britney_spears_awkward_nodding_by_pokemo say cheese"  britney_spears___hahahahaha__no__by_poke (I really suck when I have to use somebody else's phones :P)

And after me there was this couple, well, they weren't a couple, they were friends lol but they had met Felicia before, and they had printed their past pictures, and they wanted her to have it, and they had another collage for Britney to sign it (they had have M&G months ago) so I felt very rushed, because Felicia didn't have much time left, and they had travel from I don't know where, and they had like a real reason to talk to Felicia and everything, so once more I just asked her for a picture, when the girl behind me offered to take the picture instead of me taking a selfie, and I really wanted to take the selfie so I could see my face on the screen because I'm really awkward when someone else takes a picture of me, but I thought it would be very rude to say her "NO, I'll take the picture. THANKS britney_spears___bitchy_by_pokemonspears" so I ended up posing all awkward, and of course I couldn't ask her, oh, take another one, because the security guard was watching us already, so I just had to leave without telling Felicia everything I wanted to tell and ask. I gave her a small, improvised note I wrote for Britney before I left my hotel room, and I told her my name, because I didn't even introduce myself the night before, and I just left, happy to see her, but a little bit disappointed because I couldn't tell her everything I wanted. But at least I have two pictures with Felicia, and she was so sweet and huggable :soyeah:

21 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes, I saw her the two nights I went to the show. As it has been my whole life lol I ended up regretting not what I do, but what I didn't do. I wish I told her more things :yaknow: . The first night, it was the Wednesday and she was alone, they had two M&G pictures left but the people weren't coming for them, so I asked her for a picture, but everything happened so fast, I didn't want to bother her, so I just told her I loved her lol and left, but that's why I say I regret I didn't tell her more things THAT night, because on Friday I was like, "ok, if I see her again, now I'm gonna tell her this and that, and we're gonna take a better picture", and I had everything planned. :donewithit:

But at the end of the show, since it was a  Friday, of course there were like a million M&Gs, and everybody was there waiting for their picture, and I wasn't going to step in front of everyone, if I didn't even have a M&G. So I stepped aside. But they wouldn't stop talking to Felicia and taking pictures, and laughing and they all were like friends already after the backstage tour and such, so I patiently waited til the end , when the security guard appeared and he was like "only two more minutes" and I was like whaaat? :wendycry:

And this girl dressed up as TTWEney decided to take another picture with Felicia before leaving, so I was like, "yeah, no worries, go ahead, and take ANOTHER picture"  britney_spears___yeahh__no__by_pokemonsp and then she asked me to take a picture of them, and I was like " I really suck at this, but ok, britney_spears_awkward_nodding_by_pokemo say cheese"  britney_spears___hahahahaha__no__by_poke (I really suck when I have to use somebody else's phones :P)

And after me there was this couple, well, they weren't a couple, they were friends lol but they had met Felicia before, and they had printed their past pictures, and they wanted her to have it, and they had another collage for Britney to sign it (they had have M&G months ago) so I felt very rushed, because Felicia didn't have much time left, and they had travel from I don't know where, and they had like a real reason to talk to Felicia and everything, so once more I just asked her for a picture, when the girl behind me offered to take the picture instead of me taking a selfie, and I really wanted to take the selfie so I could see my face on the screen because I'm really awkward when someone else takes a picture of me, but I thought it would be very rude to say her "NO, I'll take the picture. THANKS britney_spears___bitchy_by_pokemonspears" so I ended up posing all awkward, and of course I couldn't ask her, oh, take another one, because the security guard was watching us already, so I just had to leave without telling Felicia everything I wanted to tell and ask. I gave her a small, improvised note I wrote for Britney before I left my hotel room, and I told her my name, because I didn't even introduce myself the night before, and I just left, happy to see her, but a little bit disappointed because I couldn't tell her everything I wanted. But at least I have two pictures with Felicia, and she was so sweet and huggable :soyeah:

Wait, i'm confused. You has a M&G with Britney? on Wednesday? you purchased it right? 

6 minutes ago, Hamper said:

Wait, i'm confused. You has a M&G with Britney? on Wednesday? you purchased it right? 

No I didn't have any M&G, I wish :crying1:  but the only moment I could meet Felicia was when she was giving away the M&G pictures to the people that purchased them. She gives them the pictures after the show ends, she was standing near the merchandise store, uhm, the closest to the OIDIA outfit. She was there with an assistant? but on Wednesday she was alone, because apparently there weren't too many M&Gs, but on Friday there were A LOT of people with her, that had already taken their M&G picture, but they were still chatting with Felicia and taking pictures with her and such, and I felt like I didn't have the right to interrupt them, when I didn't even have a M&G myself. So I had to wait til EEEEEVERYBODY finished their conversations with Fe in order to speak with her, and that wasn't the problem, but that the security guard was already hurrying her up to leave.

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

No I didn't have any M&G, I wish :crying1:  but the only moment I could meet Felicia was when she was giving away the M&G pictures to the people that purchased them. She gives them the pictures after the show ends, she was standing near the merchandise store, uhm, the closest to the OIDIA outfit. She was there with an assistant? but on Wednesday she was alone, because apparently there weren't too many M&Gs, but on Friday there were A LOT of people with her, that had already taken their M&G picture, but they were still chatting with Felicia and taking pictures with her and such, and I felt like I didn't have the right to interrupt them, when I didn't even have a M&G myself. So I had to wait til EEEEEVERYBODY finished their conversations with Fe in order to speak with her, and that wasn't the problem, but that the security guard was already hurrying her up to leave.

WHAT??? I was there on Wednesday and my friend and I took pics next to the OIDIA outfit. I DIDN'T SEE FELICIA THERE!!! Damn it :tear:

1 hour ago, Hamper said:

WHAT??? I was there on Wednesday and my friend and I took pics next to the OIDIA outfit. I DIDN'T SEE FELICIA THERE!!! Damn it :tear:

oh no, it was a little bit further, you know the store that was next to the Oops outfit, well next to the store there was a small door, I really don't remember where they come from, I think there were some kind of stairs that lead to the theater? This is my picture  https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba8X_f0h64J/?taken-by=pokemonspears :embarrassney:    but yeah, it was near the door, I don't remember exactly, but it was on the same side as the oops outfit

On 11/29/2017 at 4:39 AM, Hamper said:

this happens to me a lot with concerts too and idky. i've never even drank at a concert, so it's not alcohol for me either. I always just feel like it wasn't real, it was just a dream, and it's hard to remember the next morning.

On 11/30/2017 at 10:28 PM, PokemonSpears said:

oh no, it was a little bit further, you know the store that was next to the Oops outfit, well next to the store there was a small door, I really don't remember where they come from, I think there were some kind of stairs that lead to the theater? This is my picture  https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba8X_f0h64J/?taken-by=pokemonspears :embarrassney:    but yeah, it was near the door, I don't remember exactly, but it was on the same side as the oops outfit

Darn. Yea, I didn't go by the store after the show. We were staying at Planet Hollywood so I figured I could just go the next day. I'm sad I didn't now. I wanted to meet Felicia!

Archived