IS THIS MEET N GREET REAL!?

mauureee

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks great, the simple outfit (jeans and crop top) has always been so flattering on her. And most importantly, she looks comfortable with the fan, which is ultimately what makes or breaks the M&G pics (not saying it's up to the fan to make that happen though, they pay more than enough to where every pic should be this same quality).

4 minutes ago, Ryu said:

So you finally went to POM sis? How was it?

YES!! I went to two shows. Oct 25 - GA Right, and Oct 27 - section 103

It was amazing!! She looked so beautiful in both dates. On the 27th she had straight hair. The whole show happens in the blink of an eye. She looks SO good onstage, even with the racoon eyes, it somehow doesn't look as bad with the stage's lightning. And she's so small and fit. On the 25th I had her in front of me several times, I think it's in WB, MATM, DYWCO, Stronger, Freakshow, and I'm probably missing another one, when she goes to the right side of the stage, and it's just so surreal to be in front of Britney Spears, just a few meters aways from her.

It's also really weird to be in the Axis Theater itself. I've seen pictures and videos of it for so long, almost 4 years, I had never experienced that feeling of knowing a place so well, even though I've never been there before. The backdrops, the lights, the lasers it's all very impressive, videos don't make any justice to the feeling of actually being there. There were a lot of older people, couples, and women and men, and there were some kids, it was weird. I was expecting to see, you know, that the majority of the people was gonna be young gay men, because that's what Exhale makes me think lol but I think I actually saw more girls, some of them were alone, other with their boyfriends, and a lot of women in general, I don't know, 30's - 40's.

I got to meet Felicia at the end of both dates. And in the second one I improvised a small note for Britney. I wasn't really prepared for that, if I knew beforehand I was gonna be able to meet Felicia, I would've prepared a better gift for Britney, but since it all happened so fast, I grabbed a piece of paper they left in my hotel room, it even said Excalibur at the top of the paper sheet :tiffcackle: and I just filled it with a thank you note to Britney for being so awesome and I don't know what else I wrote. I think I wrote down that she should make a video for Breathe on Me lol Felicia promised me to give it to Britney, but that it was gonna be till the next day. Who knows if she actually gave it to her, other people were giving her other stuff for Britney as well. I didn't ask for a reply or anything, but I'm just glad that whenever Britney gets to read that she'll know what a random fan from Tijuana thinks about her, and it's just weird to know she'll get to see a handwritten letter from me. Like, it's been almost 20 years and I never thought that would be possible. I was kinda embarrassed after I left the theater lol but it was like, meh, who knows when will I have a chance like this again.

I also met two of her dancers before the show and took a picture with them, even though I later remembered that one of those dancers is Willie and I've never liked him lol he's such an attention seeker, and I just contributed to that lol

Oh, and on Thursday, between the two shows, I met Britney's dad on the street. That was SOO RANDOM. I crossed the street, and was waiting for the light to turn green to cross once more on the other side. And there was a bunch of people. When I suddenly noticed Robin, her assistant or whatever she is, and I was like, I know her :calculating: And I was like, yep, she's definitely Britney related, but couldn't remember her name lol and I noticed she was talking with the person in front of me, centimeters away from me, I literally had his neck on my face, when I comprehended who he was. And I asked him "excuse me sir, are you Jamie Spears?" (immediately regretted it "is his name even Jamie??" hahaha) and he turned around all serious, and I saw him in the eye "I'm a huge Britney fan" and pointed to my T-Shirt, which was conveniently the Britney shirt from Target :hehehe: and he was like about to say something but the light turned green, and we had to walk, and I asked her, "you work for Britney too right" and she said "I dooo" with a lively voice, and then I kept walking because I felt it was awkward to keep bothering them, and when I turned around they were gone.

But overall it was a great experience, the whole trip and the shows and everything :mhm:

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

YES!! I went to two shows. Oct 25 - GA Right, and Oct 27 - section 103

It was amazing!! She looked so beautiful in both dates. On the 27th she had straight hair. The whole show happens in the blink of an eye. She looks SO good onstage, even with the racoon eyes, it somehow doesn't look as bad with the stage's lightning. And she's so small and fit. On the 25th I had her in front of me several times, I think it's in WB, MATM, DYWCO, Stronger, Freakshow, and I'm probably missing another one, when she goes to the right side of the stage, and it's just so surreal to be in front of Britney Spears, just a few meters aways from her.

It's also really weird to be in the Axis Theater itself. I've seen pictures and videos of it for so long, almost 4 years, I had never experienced that feeling of knowing a place so well, even though I've never been there before. The backdrops, the lights, the lasers it's all very impressive, videos don't make any justice to the feeling of actually being there. There were a lot of older people, couples, and women and men, and there were some kids, it was weird. I was expecting to see, you know, that the majority of the people was gonna be young gay men, because that's what Exhale makes me think lol but I think I actually saw more girls, some of them were alone, other with their boyfriends, and a lot of women in general, I don't know, 30's - 40's.

I got to meet Felicia at the end of both dates. And in the second one I improvised a small note for Britney. I wasn't really prepared for that, if I knew beforehand I was gonna be able to meet Felicia, I would've prepared a better gift for Britney, but since it all happened so fast, I grabbed a piece of paper they left in my hotel room, it even said Excalibur at the top of the paper sheet :tiffcackle: and I just filled it with a thank you note to Britney for being so awesome and I don't know what else I wrote. I think I wrote down that she should make a video for Breathe on Me lol Felicia promised me to give it to Britney, but that it was gonna be till the next day. Who knows if she actually gave it to her, other people were giving her other stuff for Britney as well. I didn't ask for a reply or anything, but I'm just glad that whenever Britney gets to read that she'll know what a random fan from Tijuana thinks about her, and it's just weird to know she'll get to see a handwritten letter from me. Like, it's been almost 20 years and I never thought that would be possible. I was kinda embarrassed after I left the theater lol but it was like, meh, who knows when will I have a chance like this again.

I also met two of her dancers before the show and took a picture with them, even though I later remembered that one of those dancers is Willie and I've never liked him lol he's such an attention seeker, and I just contributed to that lol

Oh, and on Thursday, between the two shows, I met Britney's dad on the street. That was SOO RANDOM. I crossed the street, and was waiting for the light to turn green to cross once more on the other side. And there was a bunch of people. When I suddenly noticed Robin, her assistant or whatever she is, and I was like, I know her :calculating: And I was like, yep, she's definitely Britney related, but couldn't remember her name lol and I noticed she was talking with the person in front of me, centimeters away from me, I literally had his neck on my face, when I comprehended who he was. And I asked him "excuse me sir, are you Jamie Spears?" (immediately regretted it "is his name even Jamie??" hahaha) and he turned around all serious, and I saw him in the eye "I'm a huge Britney fan" and pointed to my T-Shirt, which was conveniently the Britney shirt from Target :hehehe: and he was like about to say something but the light turned green, and we had to walk, and I asked her, "you work for Britney too right" and she said "I dooo" with a lively voice, and then I kept walking because I felt it was awkward to keep bothering them, and when I turned around they were gone.

But overall it was a great experience, the whole trip and the shows and everything :mhm:

Wow I'm glad you had the chance of seeing Britney! It seems like it was an amazing experience. How was she on the show? I'm sure she looks better in person.

Oh and btw you're from Tijuana too?! 

40 minutes ago, Ryu said:

Wow I'm glad you had the chance of seeing Britney! It seems like it was an amazing experience. How was she on the show? I'm sure she looks better in person.

Oh and btw you're from Tijuana too?! 

Yes, I'm from Tijuana. And she was great. I mean, nothing out of this world, but she was full of energy and very lively and doing funny faces and fierce faces as well. She looked very comfortable, except in some parts like the BOMT/OIDIA breakdown.

Archived