Choose Her (Post POM) Destiny...

Godney'sSweetCheeks

What Britney Did Next...   

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/7/2017 at 3:06 PM, really really cool guy said:

She'll do another residency at a different hotel and it most likely will begin on december 2018

I hope not... one year to prepare is like no enough time and it will be rushed and a mess like POM.

I feel like a break for the most part of 2018, maybe start putting together the next vegas show like getting concept and stage and all that sorted out.

In the fall small celebration of her 20th anniversary like my ideal thing to happen would be either

a) a vinyl box set of all her albums with an awesome 20th anniversary book (like RIhanna’s box set)

b) a regular CD box set of all her albums with all the bonus tracks. She can still focus on the new Vegas show without disrupting anything 

Now she’s recording all the time so in the Spring of 2019 the new vegas show announces to open in the fall. A new single drops in late august. The vegas show kicks off September. The set list is focused on the new album with sprinkles of the hits. It’s a well put together show. Fewer dates so she has more time to do some tv performances when the album drops in November. It’s more of a tour feel without leaving vegas in the US. She would do a select tour dates in Europe/Latin America in between the breaks of the Vegas show.

Each single gets at least 1 promotional tv performance, good MVs, and good photo shoots. No screen grabs, rushed hyenas laughing videos, NO SCRAPPING

Edit: I sound delucional But I feel It’s not to much to ask tbh 

Archived