Choose Her (Post POM) Destiny...

Godney'sSweetCheeks

What Britney Did Next...   

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a new record and I want her to give good performances.
I don't need her to be everywhere, to promote everywhere and to be high on charts.
I need a good, fun, a little more mature and well-sung pop record, 2-3 good music videos, a couple good tv performances (one with lipsynching and good dancing, one with live singing and no dancing), one good magazine covers and interview and I'm happy. I'm not asking for the moon.
I'd love her to tour too, if she doesn't wanna stress herself I would be happy to just have 25-30 dates and a show with more live singing than dancing. 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:
New album - promote it and do a promo tour in a few select cities

This would be the best option for her. A new world tour would tank hard. She needs to put herself back out there with much better performances.

she should choose small/intimate venues like the ABC Special

giphy.gif

I want her to go away for a year. OCassional pics at target. Tease the papz in baggy clothes making us think she’s pregnant and only coming out in support of raising money for good causes. But really take the time to learn about herself discover herself and do things that make her happy. Journal and write.

after a year come back look at that journal and get in the studio.

54 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Have a kid in September 2018. 

+ (Details) that year she will find her happiness, she will be out of her 10 year conservatorship, nothing big will really happen, she will do a lot of charity work too

___

Work on the album all year in 2019.

Drop new comeback album November 2019

+ (Details) in 2019 she drop her best album ever, she will attend some summer parties and fashion events too.

She will release 4 singles and videos at once and will do special performances to promote them like mini-concerts.

___

The release of her HBO documentary in February 2020.

Superbowl performance a week later.

Announce World Tour from April - December 2020.

+ (Details) In 2020 she will release a really beautiful documentary telling the truth about everything that happened in her life and career and how happy she is to so happy now and out of the conservatorship and encouraging people to stay strong. That World Tour will be focused more on new songs, from old songs from BOMT to ITZ album she will just perform Stronger, Slave 4 U, Breathe On Me, Outrageous and Toxic.

Her Superbowl performance will include a new surprise song and performance with some ladies, a la Lady Marmalade.

___

April 2021 she will release a GH album and single.

Announce long break and new GH World Tour from June to March 2022 (mid-December - January break)

December 2021 release a special package with DVD+B In The Mix Volume 3.

+ (Details) That new GH World Tour will be similar to her Vegas Residency in the sense she will perform all her singles and hits and she will do original choreographies, very nostalgic and with elements of past tours like the BOMT waterfall etc. The DVD will include all her videos in HDTV + special performances and never seen clips. BITM3 will include a new song.

___

The release of a Netflix special documentary in May 2022.

Netflix release of her World Tour July 2022.

___

giphy.gif

Archived