OMFG Britney cameo at Supergirl!!!!

Pickle Rick

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I actually made it through the full first season, i even watched the first one from season 2 :embarrassed: 

I made it through 2 episodes

the first one i did to check it out, longest 60 minutes of that day, the 2nd one was due to the 4-show crossover and i still got bored cuz they didn't show up until the end

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

I made it through 2 episodes

the first one i did to check it out, longest 60 minutes of that day, the 2nd one was due to the 4-show crossover and i still got bored cuz they didn't show up until the end

Yeah i started watching it cause they were all about the cross overs and the arrowverse. I ended up not watching any of the shows cause there were so many to keep up

The show isn't that bad lol... I remember there's an episode in season 2 where the girl playing Supergirl is having lunch with a friend and they start talking about wanting Nsync to reunite back... then the girl asks her if she would rather Nsync back together or Justin and Britney back together and I don't remember what she said but it was all like 'omg I can't pick between that'... the actress probably loves Britney 

21 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I'm just gonna do a Buffy rewatch, tbh. :dontlike: But it was a cute moment. Thanks for sharing!

Buffy was my entire life when I was a kid. I was living in Utah back then, and all of The Mormons thought the Buffy show and Harry Potter were evil and spreading witchcraft and the devil to children, but I still ****** off to a TV guide picture of Spike like every day. I was a preteen mess.  :letitburn:  :urite:

4 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Buffy was my entire life when I was a kid. I was living in Utah back then, and all of The Mormons thought the Buffy show and Harry Potter were evil and spreading witchcraft and the devil to children, but I still ****** off to a TV guide picture of Spike like every day. I was a preteen mess.  :letitburn:  :urite:

Oh, I am a HUGE Buffy fan. I'd even go as far as to call myself a stan if I thought you could stan for movies/TV. (Idk, can you? Probably.) I remember that, lmfao! I remember them burning the HP books and stuff. And.... I was actually the same way about Spike, so we're in the same boat there. :hahaha:

Archived