Ya'll remember months ago when I asked about discogs.com?

Chaoscontrol

So a few months ago I made a post asking about if anyone had any luck with discogs.com. I had lost my blackout cd and was thinking of ordering the Japan deluxe version.

Well, I never ordered. And I have gone months without being able to play Blackout in my car.

Till tonight.:queenflopga: I found my copy just now. It was in a case for one of my Breaking Benjamin CD's:overwhelm:

kinda random, but super stoked I found it. Gonna be jamming tomorrow to celebrate that 10th anniversary, even though it's a little late. 

That is all.:mattafact:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DMVofficial said:

Lol why didn't you order from discogs? They're pretty reliable from what i've heard, i've never actually purchased myself 

Well I was only gonna order for the Japan deluxe version, and it was like 20$ if I remember before shipping, I couldn't justify when I could just get a regular edition off amazon for like 6$.

i was holding off to see if mine showed up, and thankfully it did:urite:

The worst part is that I spend so much time in Exhale, I actually remember the thread :embarrassney:

Even worse, when I read this thread and I got to the part of "Breaking Benjamin" I actually thought you were giving Britney Jean one of those funny names ya'll use :tiffcackle: until I noticed it didn't start with J the second word lol So I googled it. Never heard of that before :idkney:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

The worst part is that I spend so much time in Exhale, I actually remember the thread :embarrassney:

Even worse, when I read this thread and I got to the part of "Breaking Benjamin" I actually thought you were giving Britney Jean one of those funny names ya'll use :tiffcackle: until I noticed it didn't start with J the second word lol So I googled it. Never heard of that before :idkney:

I am screaming!:tiffcackle: that is so funny! I feel you on spending too much time here, if I have a free few minutes during the day, I'm always checking up :quirkney:

Breaking Benjamin is a rock band, not super heavy but they've got some amazing songs! If you're into rock music, check out their album 'Phobia', it's perfect. Also, 'Here We Are' and 'Rain' are some of they're softer songs of you really wanted to give em a go :) 

Archived