Britney Spears Opens Children’s Cancer Foundation Campus in Las Vegas

Jordan Miller

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I'll admit that I used to be like that but I realized how stupid it is to drag her for what she wears outside her shows. 

Plus, the dress is fine. What was she supposed to wear? A prom dress? A nun veil? A nude dress? A bikini? They're acting like she came out like this to a charity event. The dress is perfectly casual. :wyd:

:dead: 

though I expected the pic to be this or this

I had to log into this hell hole full of rude ******** just to say how beautiful Britney looks here and I am proud of her. I don’t know how she did it but her face looks more like her natural one here. Let’s hope the “fun stuff” Is fading away. Whoever is saying she looks like a mess is an idiot.

but that’s not important at all, this foundation she has opened is whats important. I remember there was news about this earlier this year but unfortunately y’all were too distracted by her nip slip. -_- great job BritBrit!

15 hours ago, TeenSuccubus said:

ok at Britney...looks like she's wearing no makeup basically DN0Qa81UIAAU1VL.jpg 

Like why are the Meet and Greets so unflattering, and everything abt POM? VMA 2015/16 she looked like herself and again she does ^^ up here. She doesn't need the racoon makeup!

You see people? It's all about makeup. And she's actually wearing good foundation here. Everything's on point. The hair looks perfect too 

Archived