Britney Spears Opens Children’s Cancer Foundation Campus in Las Vegas

Jordan Miller

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Caroline77 said:

What's the name of this makeup artist ? (and how do you know it's him/her??) 

She looks good she's way better with a natural look rather than tons of bad makeup, if only her lips were normal she would look perfect.

https://www.instagram.com/giannetos/

Here is his (the makeup artist's) IG. If you follow him now and check his current IG story, he was there filming her while cutting the ribbon, plus he said it himself. :gloss:

47 minutes ago, generation glory said:

She looks really great!! :cutebrit:This makes me so happy! Maybe we’ll get video of her speech on Extra or ET. 

http://people.com/music/britney-spears-opens-childrens-cancer-foundation-campus-las-vegas/

“I’m just really excited to be standing here for our new NCCF campus,” Spears said before the ceremonial ribbon cutting. “We started fundraising in 2014 and we’ve raised $1 million to build this amazing facility to support the kids and the families everywhere. I’m so thankful to everyone for their generosity in making this a reality and making this happen.”

The fact that just taking a little from each POM ticket sold over these past few years is enough to build and supply a brand new campus for the foundation is pretty freaking amazing :clap: 

This is pretty amazing, this is using fame and money for good. It's wonderful for Britney to do this. There's nothing more horrendous in this world than innocent children suffering and going through hell, the fact that Britney has contributed to take some of that away is incredible.

And it might be just me but I feel like comments about how bad she looks etc are just out of place here (not that I think she looks bad at all!)

3 hours ago, falka said:

:) 

OMG she's talking and acting like the next President of the USA in this video! Kween of charity and politics(?) :unbelievableney: Her dress is pretty too. 

In all seriousness though, good on her for doing this. The cynical part of me thinks she can afford to raise the money herself just through M&G payments so why take money from ordinary poor folks, but the nice side of me realises she doesn't have to do ANYTHING for charity but she does and that's because she cares. 

1 hour ago, Rickey3089 said:

My god I thought we lost her face!! She looks like Britney Spears & those lips are starting to look normal again I’m slayed!!! We need to let her know to stop with that eye makeup around the eyes it’s death :plzney:

She looks like circus ney here

Archived