Britney Spears Opens Children’s Cancer Foundation Campus in Las Vegas

Jordan Miller

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone that has lived some kind of cancer, whether it was from a relative, a close friend, or because they had the disease themselves know, how horrible and hard the process really is. It can destroy not only the person that's living with it, but everyone around them. It's even more painful when it's a kid the one that has to go through that. I think it was Britney's aunt who died of cancer? So I know this must be very special for her to contribute with something, and especially when it's for kids too, so she must be very happy. I mean, even if she hadn't experience this disease before, I know she would've done something to help one way or another anyway. I'm sure she won't stop here though, and eventually will open another facility or will help with other kind of diseases.

She looks really good :mhm:

41 minutes ago, Buslim said:

No wonder she looks gorgeous here. Her make up artist was the one who did her make up during the Asian Tour. :triggered:

What's the name of this makeup artist ? (and how do you know it's him/her??) 

She looks good she's way better with a natural look rather than tons of bad makeup, if only her lips were normal she would look perfect.

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

She looks good. :bow:

And what's the problem with the dress? :wyd:

People will literally critic her for anything they can, instead of just embracing the fact that she did something really nice. 

The sad thing is, there's probably people that would rather see her announce a world tour or some **** than see news like this. 

Judge the POM show and her current performances all you want, but the fact that some people here have even commented on her looks/wardrobe choices shows how shallow people can be :( 

/endrant

1 hour ago, AndrejBLV said:

So she should look trashy!? I congratulated her for that in other threads. 

But like most of the time, she is not dressed properly, and she looks messy and trashy!

I can express my opinion! Bye

Wtf are you even talking about? It’s ******* windy what do you expect? God forbid the ******* WIND gets in the way of her hair. You people are ******* pathetic 

9 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

People will literally critic her for anything they can, instead of just embracing the fact that she did something really nice. 

The sad thing is, there's probably people that would rather see her announce a world tour or some **** than see news like this. 

Judge the POM show and her current performances all you want, but the fact that some people here have even commented on her looks/wardrobe choices shows how shallow people can be :( 

/endrant

I'll admit that I used to be like that but I realized how stupid it is to drag her for what she wears outside her shows. 

Plus, the dress is fine. What was she supposed to wear? A prom dress? A nun veil? A nude dress? A bikini? They're acting like she came out like this to a charity event. The dress is perfectly casual. :wyd:

She looks really great!! :cutebrit:This makes me so happy! Maybe we’ll get video of her speech on Extra or ET. 

http://people.com/music/britney-spears-opens-childrens-cancer-foundation-campus-las-vegas/

“I’m just really excited to be standing here for our new NCCF campus,” Spears said before the ceremonial ribbon cutting. “We started fundraising in 2014 and we’ve raised $1 million to build this amazing facility to support the kids and the families everywhere. I’m so thankful to everyone for their generosity in making this a reality and making this happen.”

Archived