If Primeney Were Still With Us Today...

Godney'sSweetCheeks

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/5/2017 at 9:34 AM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Review:

"Pop superstar Britney Spears launched the UK leg of her world tour last night in spectacular fashion, as she performed the first of ten nights at London's 02 arena. Her hugely successful tour has already wowed audiences across the USA, Australia, Europe and Asia. Despite having been in the industry for 20 years, Spears attacks every performance as if her life depends on it. Killer choreography mixed with incredible sets, breathtaking outfits and gasp-worthy energy. Not always known for her live vocals, Britney even impresses when she dispenses with props and keeps things simple for beautifully simple live versions of Everytime, Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, Lucky and Make Me.  Her vocals are strong and more emotional than expected. But it's her dancing that really got the crowd going - iconic Slave 4 U choreography was a carbon copy of her 2001 VMAs performance and her ground-breaking video for Stronger was recreated on stage with the use of one chair and many invisible wires. Think Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal, but updated. Her outfits stunned too with only the top fashion designers able to create for this tour. Talkative on stage and clearly having the time of her life, Britney thanked UK fans for helping her new single Better reach #1 this week. The sixth single from her latest album Glory is her 15th UK #1 overall and if she continues like she is - there will be many more to come..."

:otears:

flawless <3 god a girl can dream :cutesybrit: MAMA best come thru with the b10

On 5/11/2017 at 5:34 PM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Review:

"Pop superstar Britney Spears launched the UK leg of her world tour last night in spectacular fashion, as she performed the first of ten nights at London's 02 arena. Her hugely successful tour has already wowed audiences across the USA, Australia, Europe and Asia. Despite having been in the industry for 20 years, Spears attacks every performance as if her life depends on it. Killer choreography mixed with incredible sets, breathtaking outfits and gasp-worthy energy. Not always known for her live vocals, Britney even impresses when she dispenses with props and keeps things simple for beautifully simple live versions of Everytime, Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, Lucky and Make Me.  Her vocals are strong and more emotional than expected. But it's her dancing that really got the crowd going - iconic Slave 4 U choreography was a carbon copy of her 2001 VMAs performance and her ground-breaking video for Stronger was recreated on stage with the use of one chair and many invisible wires. Think Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal, but updated. Her outfits stunned too with only the top fashion designers able to create for this tour. Talkative on stage and clearly having the time of her life, Britney thanked UK fans for helping her new single Better reach #1 this week. The sixth single from her latest album Glory is her 15th UK #1 overall and if she continues like she is - there will be many more to come..."

:otears:

:tifftear:

Archived