Let's talk about BS10 (sumore)

Livin4art

this is basically a personal wish but I'm not even gonna start naming people she should work with yet , because she should take her time and bring something real and inspiring , but I wish she would snap outta the lazy bubble and get artistic motivation to work on a killer album, I'd love supreme house music , club bangers and also some trip hop , and r&b inspired music , basically almost anything but country or edm 

do you think sh'ell finally start making her own music and original stuff , or rather she'd stay on the mainstream coma , I mean , I understand she wants to keep it fresh and I know she LOVES trends and mainstream hits , but don't you wish she released some unforgettable **** , something so iconic , that will make you ***** only by listening to it , something fresh and natural , I don't care if she'll take a break of 4-5 years even only to make a good record , she deserves to take her time , but I really want her to reinvent herself or it looks like she's pretty much going downhill and is going to tarnish her own brand........ dommage :thetea: 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived