Janet @ age 35

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, zxcvb said:

It's also ridiculous because no matter how great Janet was at that age, she never had two kids.  A better contrast would be Janet today at 51 and Britney today.and near 36.

However, what Janet Jackson did during her Rhythm Nation Tour with live vocals and precise, complicated choreography/dancing was far more impressive than any era of Madonna; and showed more talent than her too.

Omg again with that old *** “she had kids” lame *** excuse. Having kids doesn’t make you disabled. :lemmetellu:

7 minutes ago, Derrick said:

And what has Britney been half of her career? She hasn’t danced in over a decade. 

Britney hasn’t been overrated as a dancer. Janet is all about Zumba dancing. Hard to watch. I would even prefer Beyoncé over Janet.  Janet’s dancing is just ridiculous, some school show. 

WB>>>>>>extremely arm dance moves. 

1 hour ago, RussianFan said:

Britney hasn’t been overrated as a dancer. Janet is all about Zumba dancing. Hard to watch. I would even prefer Beyoncé over Janet.  Janet’s dancing is just ridiculous, some school show. 

WB>>>>>>extremely arm dance moves. 

And this ladies and gentleman is the definition of delusion  :tiffsmoke:

3 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

Exhale is two faced. You can’t deny that Janet arm dances really hard. 

Except Britney has no attitude or swag when she does it. And her moves lack fluidity. She always looks like she is counting her steps, and just going from point A to point B and looking like she can’t wait for the performance to be over. To sum up, one still has passion and fire on stage and the other one completely lacks those qualities. 

5 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

What do kids have to do with performing skills? :wtf: 

Britney was never ever going to be as good a dancer as she was after she had two kids.  Not even close.

Given how much she relied on dancing during her prime years, she was going to be a different performer after she had kids.  And of course zero clips from either performing or rehearsing from 2007 onward showcase her as the same dancer no matter who the choreographer was.  Doesn't mean she can't be far, far better than what she is and it doesn't mean she shouldn't evolve as a performer; I just think she sealed her own fate in 2005-2006.

3 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:
5 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Omg again with that old *** “she had kids” lame *** excuse. Having kids doesn’t make you disabled. :lemmetellu:

Right? 

J Lo has 2 kids. Beyoncé has 3. Etc.

Britney is LAZY.

I'm not saying Britney hasn't been lazy/medicated since 2011.  I'm saying there are zero clips since 2007, including her House of Blues Tour and rehearsals with Andre, that show her as the same dancer she was from 1998-2004.  No evidence whatsoever, even if she was more natural/fluid/charismatic in 2007 during that mini tour.

5 hours ago, RussianFan said:

Janet is such an overrated dancer!  She is definition of arm dancing. She also seems robotic. 

PS. I watched the last video. I loled. Embarrassing. 

3 hours ago, RussianFan said:

Exhale is two faced. You can’t deny that Janet arm dances really hard. 

Janet may be somewhat overrated since the 2000s, but 1990 Rythmn Nation Tour Janet Jackson makes any era of Madonna or Britney look like amateurs.

She has a combination of live vocals, complicated choreography and actually moving her feet, which neither Britney or Madonna have never ever done.   

Archived